Reviews for For Those Who Have Fallen from High Places
Agonidzo777 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
AWESOME! I love the way you said so much in so few words.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I've now read all four of your Twilight stories/one shots and I adore your writing! I do hope you continue because you definitely are very talented and I love reading them. Please don't stop!

This story is so sweet, loving and shows the depth of love which Edward has for his Bella.
ShootingStarsandWishes chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Very nice story! Really touching...
marukawa chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
it's beautiful. *teary eyed*
MsMayfly chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is beautiful... you do an incredible job writing Edward's POV!
dazzlemekimberly chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Awh :) This was just soo sweet!
HuSingLover chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
What a wonderful story! The "voice" of Edward is so true. This is what I imagined he was thinking on his wedding day. The intensity and beauty are incredible! I hope you write more. You are so talented. Your discriptions are a delight to read. And so touching,*sniff*, yes, there were tears. Lovely!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
it was adorable!
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I'm a total Jacob/Bella fan, but this was lovely!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aw!
SillyBella 11 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
its so sweet!
swings and roundabouts chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
amazing.
alisa231 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh Bratanimus,

This was absolutely beautiful. You capture Edward so accurately. I love the depth you give him. He comes across as intense, loyal and dramatic but never over the top. I really appreciate that.

This was stunning: "And to her, I’m just Edward, and I’m seventeen, and it’s as if no time at all has passed since I became what I am, because she is here now to help me mark the time with her."

Thank you.
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Absolutely beautiful! The part I love best about Twilight is the way Edward simply worships Bells, like she's something holy to be revered and you have brought this out really really well. It's obvious that he would feel this the most at their wedding.

Lovely!
n7of9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
that was really sweet, thank you :)