Reviews for Almost
RosePearl chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Just lovely. The song goes really well for this point in their relationship as well. You know, the funniest thing happened. I came to your profile page for Lokane, but ended up stumbling across Lexana! Somehow, I managed to overlook this fic when I was searching through the Smallville section. Turns out, after reading your profile, you and I have very similar taste in ships! Lexana, Lokane, Zutara, Obi Wan/Padme... hmmm, guess we both have a love for doomed ships, huh? Anyway, I'll probably be lurking around the Lokane section more often as the release of Thor 2 approaches, so maybe I'll bump into you again!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Type your review here...
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
love this fic. Very believeable and very in character. Made me fall in love with Lex and Lana - again! Great job!
lupinskitten chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I enjoyed this. I can totally believe this happening in the context of the series during that time. It even sounds like Lex. Good job! )
RunLiLiRun chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awww, this was so sweet. I think my fave part was this: "Their eyes met. Lex suddenly could not keep his guard up, and for an instant he felt his heart shine out through his eyes. She saw it." Made my heart melt here. :)
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was beautiful. Always loved these two together. Great job!

~ Laney ~
kah-jeer-stin chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
aww! adorable. even though while watching the series, the idea of lex and lana together really creeps me out, you managed to pull it off nicely. well done!
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
such a bittersweet story, loved it. love this pairing. great work!
xheartxcorex chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
aww... this is actually very sweet

I like it!
lexie2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
A lovely one shot. This is the Lana I can imagine Lex falling in love with. Im looking forward to reading more from you. Congratulations!