Reviews for A Legend That Can't Be Killed
blackbear1020 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
i like it and how true
Chloe Delfine chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I'm a bit late on this but this was fabulous. I think it's great that you wrote this from the viewpoint of someone who has been portrayed as being heartless and single-minded in his pursuit of greatness. I loved how you portrayed his emotions, vulnerability and the general nuance of respect that he has for Flair throughout the fic.

I think the ending para (But until that day comes, I’ll be here traveling with the WWE and putting my heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears into everything I do. Just like he did. And maybe, just maybe, one day, I’ll also be a legend that can’t be killed.) just about killed me - it was so meaningful and inspirational. Also, more importantly perhaps, it put a whole new spin on Randy's pursuit of the ultimate gold.

Great job!
dashingxrko chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
And here I am finally reviewing two months later, sorry!

I love Flair, he's amazing and it's def. not the same RAW without him, or JR now. You did an amazing job with this story. I love all of your stories. :)
nolongerwriting-x chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow. Wow, wow, wow.

This is... AMAZING. Flair has been one of my absolute favourites since when I began watching wrestling on 2002 and I can't believe he's gone.

Again, AMAZING.

xx
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I liked the point of view that you took on this story. I do wonder though why he or Adam didnt come out to say anything but Cena did...I just found it a little weird. But I was bawling the entire freaking time anyway. And you can send me all the messages you want...I really dont mind :)
WandaXmaximoff chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Hey!

Awesome story, and a very well written tribute to the Legend that is Ric Flair.

I thought you captured Orton's thoughts and emotions on the retirement of his mentor perfectly.

Great job!

Wanda
giftiebee chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is better than I imagined it. I'm crying once again. Amazing...
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
It would've been a really nice touch to have Evolution all together lastnight b4 Flair's farewell _

It's so sweet just to see Randy has a soft side of him . I started tearing up lastnight when I saw him wipe his tears from his eyes giving Ric that much respect and saying thanks to the Naitch! I know I too will miss Naitch in the ring even when I watch Raw for now on...
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Beautifully written. I was surprised to find myself wiping away tears while I was reading it, but I did. Everything you said in this is completely true. Wrestling IS Flair, and now that he is gone, the wrestling world will never be the same. Randy Orton could only be so lucky to have the respect that Ric got one day. Who knows, maybe he will go on to be a legend. I enjoyed reading this and I applaud you for making the fic so heartwarming.

Take care,

Tina
1234xx chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Very very emotional. My favourite of all time and my favourite today. I got teary eyed reading this. Hell, even I hoped Triple H would call out for Randy last night so that Evolution could have a little reunion but yeah, Randy's a heel and all. Seeing Randy tear up was definitely an 'aw' moment. Who would have thought? Anyways, enough of the blab. An amazing oneshot. Very well written.

Inah )
Cheryl chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Nice. Did you see Randy crying at the end of RAW? I sure did,and it made me respect him just a tiny bit more.
kimgray chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Good job! It killed me to see Randy wiping tears last night. It was so sad...
derivereine chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Do you have any idea how utterly FANTASTIC this was?

Really?