Reviews for I Dream of Ginger
akii.kitsune chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Hmh... Im not sure about the end. It looks like when they just fooled her, cuz their b-day are on 1st April - jokes - so here is the option that they were joking, and they really had sex :DD
silver roses98 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I liked the story itself. It had a nice twist and ending. Great job there! :)
xOXLadyNightXOx chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
oh so hot!
Wtwinobcessed chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hot hot hoooot!
Fluffy9988 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This deserves another chapter
a person chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Just wanted to tell you, that someone stole your fic. It's on fictionpress called "Triple The Fun" by KimiTheKiller. She says it's a real life thing that happened to her, but it's obviously your fic.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Holy Shit! That was soo fucking hot! I'd so love to see how this would play out instead of just being dreams, hehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Amazing! Great job.
PaulaWaula chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow, amazing! You should seriously do a sequel to it please!
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
;)
chickenbutt9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is really good and I LOVE it, it was posted a long time ago but I still feel the need to review, and say that anon cyve... in short... sucks. The story is lovely so I don't see why they criticized it so.
Dherea chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Naughty & Awesome! Loved that it was a dream they found her! Great job!
cvye chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
It's hardly a homage to our favourite twins... okay, basically it's shit, absolute fucking trash, what the hell were you thinking, they are two fantastic character and you write this drivel! And hermione is completely out of character!

THIS IS FUCKING SHITE YOU STUPID COW, DON'T TRY AND RUIN A GOOD STORY WITH THIS WRECK OF A STORY!
bo chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
somehow this bothered me o_o
klber3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
When I found out that she was asleep the whole time... I wanted to cry! Super duper story. I think I have issues for loving that so much :)