Reviews for Blood Price
EmEx chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I really enjoy reading fics that deal with Azkadellia's post-trauma and this one is very good, dark, void of certain hope and guilt-ridden, just as I think it would be. I find thrilling this darkness remaining in Az... I guess no soul can come out untainted from such an ordeal and the beheading, I guess they were necessary, this gore filled scenario to calm down the people's anger, better the long coats than an "innocent" princess.
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This story is amzeing :)
RilkaGreenRider chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I really liked this. Aside from the beheading (which is an execution style I just don't see in the O.Z.) I liked everything about it. I liked that Azkadellia felt pain at Zero's death. She seemed much more real in that. I'm probably not saying this at all right, but basically, very well done.

As for my comments on the execution, well, the O.Z. portrayed seems to have rather unique punishments for criminals. Removing brains instead of locking up prisoners and all. I know the Sorceress killed/hanged resistors, but I have trouble seeing Lavender Eyes as willing to kill in that fashion. I'd more see a gas chamber as the preferred execution style, based on the technology I saw in the show.

Still, a very good piece of fiction, and I see (and agree) that the blood was important to this particular story.
NatureGirl52180 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Awesome. Just awesome. I really don't know what else to say.

Well done.
Asphalt Angel chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Woah. Absolutely chilling and incredibly well done.