Reviews for Stilllife Sketch in Motion
Mankiis chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Oh. My. God. You are my new god now.

"It's the glasses of course. So sexy. I mean, what else could it be?" Moe! So moe! Those two are so adorable! Just reading this makes me want to make Sae and Hiro my OTP!

The lesbianism problem seems so real and yeah. I laughed real hard at Sae's "because everyone thinks I'm a guy" quip.

Update soon or I'll cry! :(
Mankiis chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
SO CUTE. Wonderful job on the story! Yuno's search for college seems reasonable, and the family input seems canon as well. Miya's sexy playfulness was LOL, and the phone conversatino had me laughing for a while there.

Keep writing!
ShellySaurus chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Ah, I had kept trying to make myself be patient and wait before I had to read this. I didn't think I could really hold back any longer, seeing as your writing is so very addicting to me.

Forget the fact that it's only two chapters. The sheer volume in each chapter is what made me so compelled to continue reading through it without interruption. So I did.

Let me tell you, I couldn't be more warm and content when reading this. Yuno having a bit of trouble finding the right college and Hiro dealing with homophobia were perfect choices for separate plots connected into one story. Great job on that.

The way you detail the romance in just the right ways makes it even better a read! The girls are, once again, totally and completely in character, as they should be. I actually had to grab something to squish in order to stifle the squeal of "Aw!" threatening to escape me while reading the story. Awesome job. XP

So, in conclusion, I love the fic. Really just an all around amazing job. There was only maybe two or three spelling/grammar errors throughout the entire thing, and that's minuscule considering it's over 15,0 words in length. Thanks for the story! Can't wait to see more from you. -
lolmatt chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I've fallen in love with your writing style since I read "Familiar Unfamiliarity". Unlike some other fanfic writers, you keep the characters cannon and in character, which makes the story even better. Are you going to write ch.3 or any other fanfics soon? I cant wait! _
Anonyfag chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
The "ko" suffix is basically exclusively feminine, or are you writing a transsexual? Either way the name is a tad nonsensical.

Also the Mai HiME/Otome name pasting struck me as a tad obnoxious.

To what extent can we expect a continuous flood of OCs in this tale?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Just read this and Familiar Unfamiliarity, and they're both pure win. I hope you're continuing this.
Panaru Fuhen chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Best. Ever. Thank you so much for continuing to write Hidamari Sketch fiction. I'm in the middle of my third viewing of the series and can't wait for Hidamari Sketch X 365. What I said before still remains, as well. I'll eventually write for Hidamari, but I dunno, you've got it so perfectly that it kind of daunts me. Here's to hoping I won't be your only dedicated reader for this story.