Reviews for Naruto Prince of Thieves
Kmon13 chapter 10 . 1/13
Wow I enjoyed reading this up to chapter ten so far and will read more later...
IansInsane chapter 8 . 1/2
That one part made me laugh!
"Your using logic"
Petunia Yamanaka - 2008
Lerris chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
I'm not sure that your portrayal of Sasuke is realistic. That much crazy would have likely been dealt with previously, council be danged. That being said, I wonder why you never see stories where Sasuke is the one given to Danzo.
killer4853 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
Anime Princess chapter 38 . 11/6/2015
Really, after all that and you still killed and or wounded them?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
do you think it is possible to make this story longer
impulse343 chapter 36 . 8/21/2015
...did you just kill gaara...wtf man why *cries in corner*
impulse343 chapter 33 . 8/21/2015
you killed scott...WTF HOW DARE YOU KILL CYCLOPS THATS LIKE KILLING NIGHTCRAWLER OR WOLVERINE YOU JUST DONT DO THAT OBJECTION I CALL BULLSHIT!...now that im done ranting good job on the story i am really enjoying it
rvanhellsing chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Two Thumbs up :-)
yindragonkiba chapter 39 . 6/20/2015
Fuck yea hell of a story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
I need to say this I am sad you killed Kakashi but I like how you did it and I want to see how this works out
Guest chapter 37 . 2/17/2015
I would willingly sue you for a box of pop rocks, but I love your story too much.
Anime loving me chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
What did Ino mean when she thought "Bad Ino just because you wore your fingers last night."?
Kitten Arina chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
Oh I enjoyed pop rocks and soda do you think you could send me some if I don't sue you for keeping Sasuke alive?
ScbaStv chapter 39 . 9/26/2014
Holy crap this was amazing. A remarkable piece of work, I really enjoyed this. And the ending...best cliffhanger ever. Bravo. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel :]
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »