Reviews for Jedi Knight Naruto
Shalk Zailackar chapter 18 . 3/12
Nice story! I always am amused whenever I read a story with HK-47 in it. His sardonic remarks are actually one of my favorite parts of the game.
ZhaWarudo chapter 7 . 1/21
Honestly, it's what to be expected from a fic called Jedi Knight Naruto. It's not really good, this whole thing keeping everybody out of out the loop while talking about ninjas is incredibly useless to the story and it is rude to ignore others. Naruto and his girl behaving like kids who discovered sex, shouting we have sex, sex is awesome! is really lame. Didn't read the prequel because this one has more favs, looks like I don't need to.
Azaira chapter 21 . 1/5
The overpowered with is a turn away. Even if this was started when it was, there are examples of ninja moving at unbelievable speeds. I don't think any Jedi or smith would be capable of fighting off any jounin, maybe not even chunin. A Kage is something else entirely, and Naruto should have overpowered any he fought. Kakashi was shown to move faster than the eye could comprehend in his first few chapters, so it just feels weird for him to fail in any way. Revan is also four millennia old, trained by Jedi, Sith, and Ninja, and should have had little problem holding off against maul.

The story itself is good, but having such unexplained discrepancies doesn't work very well.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
I don't think Anakin fall into Darth Vader was destined.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
never was a fan for Obi Wan and Padme, Obi Wan was always classic Jedi and hell Padme hesitated to start a relationship with Anakin becomes of her responsibility to her planet but now with her home being invaded she can't help but have ideas! Not to say I don't love your story as a whole.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
Padme "The situation had inserted idea's in the teens head" What?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
"Son love" was that misspell?
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
I don't care that this is like 3 years late... but it'd be sick if Naruto taught the Mandalorians how to usr chakra... bonding from warriors of different worlds would be epic
erik chapter 47 . 5/24/2017
Still a cracking good read. Thank you.
salasdaniel74 chapter 25 . 2/25/2017
Nope
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
Learn to format your dialogue correctly. Please.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 2/25/2017
This is so cringe-worthy. Seriously . . . you do know that thru is an informal spelling of through, right? A REALLY informal spelling; as in, hardly ever used. Thus, it really shouldn't be used in any publicized works, including fanfiction. It just ends up looking stupid and ruining the flow of the story.
salasdaniel74 chapter 4 . 2/24/2017
On a galactic scale, I would give a death star to pay for naruto's ramen.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2017
when buit his light sword he put the whipool loge on the bottomnm of it and on the clornd is orange and green too and when woking as a jedi Naruto be a bounyhahter and spy ,mothed tringer and colland too with 90.000.980 it his commerd Naruto had his ships too a slver1 ship with a samllbedroom in the back and some art too in the commerd pit of it from his crissle days and muscle buit up too and then he live it the school for some time too , he had took his failmy money with him too for the vaillge can not be trsue with it and the same with the whipool too , Naruto buy out a samlle home in the old frot city nottles bay city ,
Guest chapter 21 . 1/6/2017
when sithf lord Naruto had took out like a mad sarkura lee starkill when Naruto was 19 and some woif running suimmes too he had ownership of hawl one his starship and home it times and he put the sitf lord Queen money in a bacuk loking 9 with mob money too form the giot inc and his mom and dad money too and the whiopool too gold he had found when it camping out , he and rave now more powerful then more then susike filmy had too. he was not on the go .
2,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »