Reviews for Jedi Knight Naruto
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 44 . 8/21
You are definitely allright in my books (no pun intended), just based on your authors notes and your writing style.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 23 . 8/21
Another way it might be would be "your punishment, we must discuss. Later, it will be"
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 23 . 8/21
More like, "discuss your punishment, we must. Later we will be" or something similar. But still, it's pretty damn good so far!
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 22 . 8/21
Oh no, it's Shinobi Backwards! Lol
Shalk Zailackar chapter 18 . 3/12
Nice story! I always am amused whenever I read a story with HK-47 in it. His sardonic remarks are actually one of my favorite parts of the game.
ZhaWarudo chapter 7 . 1/21
Honestly, it's what to be expected from a fic called Jedi Knight Naruto. It's not really good, this whole thing keeping everybody out of out the loop while talking about ninjas is incredibly useless to the story and it is rude to ignore others. Naruto and his girl behaving like kids who discovered sex, shouting we have sex, sex is awesome! is really lame. Didn't read the prequel because this one has more favs, looks like I don't need to.
Azaira chapter 21 . 1/5
The overpowered with is a turn away. Even if this was started when it was, there are examples of ninja moving at unbelievable speeds. I don't think any Jedi or smith would be capable of fighting off any jounin, maybe not even chunin. A Kage is something else entirely, and Naruto should have overpowered any he fought. Kakashi was shown to move faster than the eye could comprehend in his first few chapters, so it just feels weird for him to fail in any way. Revan is also four millennia old, trained by Jedi, Sith, and Ninja, and should have had little problem holding off against maul.

The story itself is good, but having such unexplained discrepancies doesn't work very well.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
I don't think Anakin fall into Darth Vader was destined.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
never was a fan for Obi Wan and Padme, Obi Wan was always classic Jedi and hell Padme hesitated to start a relationship with Anakin becomes of her responsibility to her planet but now with her home being invaded she can't help but have ideas! Not to say I don't love your story as a whole.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
Padme "The situation had inserted idea's in the teens head" What?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
"Son love" was that misspell?
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
I don't care that this is like 3 years late... but it'd be sick if Naruto taught the Mandalorians how to usr chakra... bonding from warriors of different worlds would be epic
erik chapter 47 . 5/24/2017
Still a cracking good read. Thank you.
sd74 chapter 25 . 2/25/2017
Nope
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
Learn to format your dialogue correctly. Please.
2,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »