Reviews for Jedi Knight Naruto
Rat-Man chapter 45 . 11/11/2013
Yo! Heard that a couple of idiots were saying about you're fic. Simply put, they're idiots and this fic is awesome! Love how you've tweaked the storyline and it isn't completely AU. Well done and hope your friend gets better.

PS-Keep writing cause you've got talent and dedication (not alot of writers on fanfiction write fics half this long).
Guest chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
I think you meant 'implicate' him as an accomplice, meaning Naruto saying that he was part of it, true or not; not 'implement' him, which would be like adding a gear or a tool to it.
Legendary chapter 46 . 11/9/2013
Can anyone else imagine Killer Bee's sword style with lightsabers? It would be awesome.
S.R.457 chapter 46 . 11/8/2013
InflatedChimp chapter 45 . 10/31/2013
I'm unsure if I like the direction the story is taking, it kind of seems like you're taking storylines from the New Jedi Order Era and implanting them in the Clone Wars. Don't get me wrong, I do like this story and think its great but the whole child of the protagonists becoming evil has been done too much.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 44 . 10/25/2013
I don't know why naruto isn't spamming clones and ninjutsu all over the place. He is powerful enough to crush armies and you have him locked into the movies so hard that he really isn't changing anything. He could have just made a giant wall between the droids and the jedi. Might as well be "a retelling of the star wars movies with naruto thrown in"
Jake chapter 44 . 10/25/2013
I don't have any problems with your update schedule, I enjoy your stories. What I do have a problem with is the fact that naruto isn't curb stomping everyone. It takes him forever to get out of the chains in the arena, and for some reason he watches as many jedi die, instead of, ohh I don't know, MAKING A THOUSAND CLONES ! Like he did when he was 12! He should be able to make several thousand now and each of them would have lightsabers. Hell he could pull off some major ninjustu and wipe out the half of the arena that the droids are on. I'd like to see how shields stand up to a fuma rasengan. Good story but you are trying too hard to squeeze them into the plot of the movies without making it a real crossover. Nothing has really changed from their actions.
SemenDemon chapter 46 . 10/22/2013
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 46 . 10/17/2013
Which fics are you going to be focus on? EPIC STORIES :D
vexinator chapter 46 . 10/17/2013
Hey, I have one thing to say about you. You are one of the best authors that i have read stories from on this site. I have read a few of your stories and i just can't imagine where you come up with the stuff to write. I've got a few stories myself and sometimes i just feel that i could make them better in some way but i can't think of how. I really wish you luck on any other stories that you write or update.
thedoctorchristmas chapter 46 . 10/17/2013
Epic stories :). Which stories are you going to be focusing on now?
Revan0080 chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
This is my first Star Wars/Naruto cross over and I have to say you have me hooked. Great story so far.
killer4853 chapter 46 . 10/14/2013