Reviews for Jedi Knight Naruto
Vld chapter 46 . 10/10/2013
Muahahaha! Anko in a "Highschool of the dead" fanfic? That i must see! So, would she be undercover as a civilian, or deaged somehow? Kidding.

Oh, and Correction, Naruto. It's " doesn't allow that." And i'm with you on wanting to know about HK.

Foxy furry slippers, Rev? Really? And you had the pajama pants... but did you forget the top? *drool* Now don't go all Darth Revan on me, i'm only kidding. Mostly.

And Micha don't worry, take your time, enjoy your games, etc. We'll still be there when you get back.

Ja ne!
Dreaw Mac chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
hey mate your profile page keeps freezing my browser is there a prequel to this?
if so can use send me a direct link, thanks and great story so far
shugokage chapter 45 . 10/9/2013
Absolutely incredible story!
Cerulean Knight chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
A new story huh? Sounds interesting, very interesting.
Look forward to it being out.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
Indeed, everyone knows that Disney ruins everything.
XRaiderV1 chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
cool beans man, thanks for the update!
Markus-Antonius chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
Lol that was funny
Leaf Ranger chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
Lol, nice omake. Poor Jar Jar though...wait did I say that? o.O;

Awesome work though. Keep it up!
BRD man chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
LOL nice! Looking forward to any and all new/updated stories from you.
P.S. - Just so you know... for some reason, unknown to me, your - and only your (that I've found) - profile page stops "responding" (crashes) every time I visit/reload it.
ShadowLordReaper chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
sweet glad you finally let us know whats going on was starting to think you ditched us :/
march4fun chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
Can't wait for the new story. Take your time to make sure it's up to your standards.
Pric3y chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
Funny Omake! Have you tried Diablo 3? ;)
Katsuhito chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
Nice. This whole scene was just too too funny. :) Glad to see you're still writing and maintaining your sense of humor (at least on paper - er, on screen?). And I think this may be the first time I actually saw an omake at the actual end of a story, as opposed to the end of a random chapter. w00t!

So, with this story being "Jedi Knight Naruto" and the Clone wars saga entitled "Jedi Master Naruto," what will the subsequent chapters be called? Assuming the story goes past the Clone wars, that is.

Anxiously (put patiently?) awaiting the beginning of JMN.
-Kat
Pendragon177 chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
So... Are you really going to be writing a zombie series starring Anko? Cuz that would be totally badass.

And at least you don't have GTA 5 on your list of distractions because at that point I don't think we'd ever hear from you again lol.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
Lets be honest, there are far worse companies that could have bought out LucasFilms
1,919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »