Reviews for Jedi Knight Naruto
BlazeStryker chapter 29 . 1/27/2015
Jaster Fett has a code of honor, but Mandalorians are very, very pragmatic about fights.

They know why George Patton once said, "No, son. your duty is not to die for your country-it is to make the other poor sonuvabitch die for *his*!"
BlazeStryker chapter 17 . 1/27/2015
A *sand* shushin?

Oh.. wiping a tear* Gaara would be so proud.
BlazeStryker chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
The observant might ask why Revan stayed on birth control in the Elemental Nations while married to Naruto, given that she's the last of her kind and had finally found a mate with a lifespan to rival hers and genetic compatibility.

There are two reasons.

First, I suspect it's flat out habitual. She's been on birth control (Force-based, pharmaceutical, or otherwise) for four millenia.

Second, by this time I am sure she's noticed it helps regulate her moods. Revan trusts in her emotions more than any other living Jedi, but she's also rather aware of how bad she can be when they run wild.
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
ARE YOU READY, MEATBAGS?
erik chapter 47 . 1/12/2015
This is the best of this crossover I've read. Well done and thanks.
ClockedReaders chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I will say this for you the begining of your stories always do seem to draw people to reading them
ElusiveGuy chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
The Yoda interaction had laughing a tad too loudly for the middle of the night. Brilliant!
ElusiveGuy chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
I tried reading this a few months ago, but stored a few chapters in. Not sure why, because this time I'm loving how it's going now!

To be honest, I'd normally lean on the side of less trouble for the protagonists, which means Anakin needs to be neutralised. But that wouldn't necessarily make for a very interesting story! :P

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of that "Naruto of the Force" story you mentioned, would you? I can't seem to find it anywhere :(
SonOfNenji chapter 45 . 12/10/2014
Ugh..

SonOfNenji chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
If you want a shitstain Anakin, then you will write a shitstain Anakin.

Of course, he would be a shitstain because of you, so...

SonOfNenji chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
Really? So Anakin was born evil?

No no, I understand. It's your fic and you loathe little kids.

Everything is fine.

SonOfNenji chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
HK obviously.

You can't tell us and then pretend we mysteriously don't know.

ajlozano11 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Ubb j hhmm8i I'm 6 mug h5t9
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Seems like a good story so far, I was wondering if there was a prequel before this story about how naruto and raven meet. or if u expalin here.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 34 . 12/1/2014
Yoda is the man…. What's his number maybe I can get him to look after me godkids.
1,932 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »