Reviews for Jedi Knight Naruto
eluguy chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
The Yoda interaction had laughing a tad too loudly for the middle of the night. Brilliant!
eluguy chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
I tried reading this a few months ago, but stored a few chapters in. Not sure why, because this time I'm loving how it's going now!

To be honest, I'd normally lean on the side of less trouble for the protagonists, which means Anakin needs to be neutralised. But that wouldn't necessarily make for a very interesting story! :P

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of that "Naruto of the Force" story you mentioned, would you? I can't seem to find it anywhere :(
SonOfNenji chapter 45 . 12/10/2014
Ugh..

SonOfNenji chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
If you want a shitstain Anakin, then you will write a shitstain Anakin.

Of course, he would be a shitstain because of you, so...

SonOfNenji chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
Really? So Anakin was born evil?

No no, I understand. It's your fic and you loathe little kids.

Everything is fine.

SonOfNenji chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
HK obviously.

You can't tell us and then pretend we mysteriously don't know.

ajlozano11 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Ubb j hhmm8i I'm 6 mug h5t9
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Seems like a good story so far, I was wondering if there was a prequel before this story about how naruto and raven meet. or if u expalin here.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 34 . 12/1/2014
Yoda is the man…. What's his number maybe I can get him to look after me godkids.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Can't review must read the next chapter.
david.teague.3950 chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
I wonder how much Anakin and Shmi cost in terms of Slaves if Naruto can get enough money and use it at the pod races to bet on Anakin then they win(canon strikes like a dragon) you might be able to buy them both.
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
That last Authors note would have been better as an inner thought.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
At first, think I would not like this story, I did. Glad to be wrong, I am. Poor attempts at typing like Yoda I know but you must admit it is corny to try. I'd like for more stories like this, maybe have Jiraiya send Naruto on an Exploration with Team 9 and it ends up going to Uzu. Naruto ends up finding Revan in a stasis capsule with a heavily damaged Droid (make it a Hunter Killer with an attitude if you can). Revan discovers Naruto's interesting abilities and he/she eventually discovers that Naruto's memories are altered. He used the force at one time to literally crush some assaulting ninja and force pushed a bunch of drunk villagers against a reinforced brick wall, in both cases they were nothing more than blood smears.
World Maker 777 chapter 46 . 11/22/2014
please at least put something up on adultfiction
World Maker 777 chapter 45 . 11/22/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE DONT MAKE HK-47 A, permanent, BAD GUY!
1,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »