Reviews for The Littlest Sannin
It was a really great story are you going to finish it ?
Stars in the Black chapter 5 . 8/4
Really enjoying this story! It's very different from all the other Naruto fanfic I've read in the past, but that is definitely what makes this one special. I saw fanfic recommended in another author's story and like his brief synopsis that he attached. Great so far!
How dare you speak such blasphemy! Camping is fun as hell. You get to chop wood, avoid cleaving your toes off with an axe while chopping wood in sandals, fillet fish you catch, make fires, make s'mores, accidentally illegally crossing international borders, Burning shit, beheading ticks, burning ticks, Fire, and other fun stuff
Neji99 chapter 25 . 6/2
Thx for the great story. Il read the sequel too. Best story ever!
marquis.shax chapter 19 . 3/17
damn Naruto an Hinata need to be together an add Kin, Temari and Tayuya to the harem (I know this story has been finished for a long time so it don't matter but just felt like adding my opinion lol)
marquis.shax chapter 16 . 3/16
oh damn that little Uchiha prick that Kishi loves so damn much dies. He shoulda died in canon but of course fucking Kishi has a hard on for him lol
marquis.shax chapter 5 . 3/16
Lmao typical Danzo talks big and then runs from those who knows are truly stronger than he is. That man was a fool to challenge Uke in canon and is a fool to think he could challenge the Sannin in this story
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Naruto, having 9 lives wont hep you when your mother kills you 20,000 times minimum
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
a good shinobi would be yamato, neko (don't know her real name) and an aberambu (bug clan)
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
how strong will Naruto be?
misuky7 chapter 25 . 11/21/2014
This was brilliant, I adored this story. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
SapphireFox9 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Oh my gosh! I just laughed myself off my chair when I read the Author note at the end! Great story I just love stories where Naruto is raised by the Sannin. And Orichimaru being good is also a favorite!
morgan chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
the third hokage's name is hiruzen sarutobi.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 24 . 5/15/2014
Man what a hell of a story this turned out to be, really enjoyed from start to finish. And now on to part two...
anonymous chapter 23 . 5/4/2014
there are a few other options on who Natas is but they get complicated.