Reviews for Bulwark
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
...it's beautiful. Just beautiful. :') That's so perfect. I wish I had such a gift for writing and poetry. I lift my hat to you.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
A great poem fic. Very well written.
Lemon Zinger chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very well done! Well written, with a great pattern. I loved it!

-LZ
mrspencil chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Hi, have been looking through previous postings on this site and am really glad to have spotted this. There are some striking images and rhymes are very natural and the whole piece flows beautifully.

Mrs P
Bowen Cates chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Well, I think that's pretty incredible. some of your lines were breathtaking.
HikaruNoMitsukai chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
ohh...pretty. I like. Yeah. It flows really well.
Amelia McDermid chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
A really good poem. Really enjoyed it.
Susicar chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Yes, i want be smothered too, but you, my dear authors, you and your chums don't let me rest lately... well done, my friend, you come back to the kingdom of poetry, and very good poetry, i dare say this is your best work (in poetry, and by now) Congratulations.
bcbdrums chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
ah...i've told you i love your poetry, right? and a clever word as well, though it is rather...rough and non-final, whereas the rest of the piece is delicate and precise. but excellent work; a perfect depiction of our two heroes
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Very cool! I never even thought of making it be a poem! Nicely done.
Pompey chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That last line . . . "God-fashioned bulwark" is just so perfect in describing Holmes and Watson. Nice.
KaizokuShojo chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
LOVELY.

You did very nicely with it~

I think I'M the only one that HASN'T done the 221B thing yet. xDD
Igiveup chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
How beautiful!
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
WOT! Take a bow violet! That was beautiful and chilling. *shivers* well done.
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
The imagery in that was amazing - and I must say it brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye. Beautifully said in so few words. Very well done!