Reviews for Deathly Wishes
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh, the drama! Oh, the angst! It kills me (no pun intended), but there’s some truth in this fic. Ned would be miserable if anything every happened to Chuck and that is NOT a good basis to build Nolive love on. So Olive’s best chance is for his thing with ol’ doe eyes to die out (honestly- no pun intended) eventually. One can only wish…

Oh, brilliant job by the way!
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I really like how you interpreted the prompt here. And your writing is fantastic - very descriptive. It definitely makes you feel everything Olive is feeling and how everything in her fantasy is so off.

I think it's definitely in character for Olive to want Chuck to disappear. And I also feel it's really in character for her to realize that Chuck is, for better or worse, stuck in her life. Usually though, we see that in relation to the aunts. But here you've shown just how much Ned's character is, again for better or worse, entwined with Chuck. And it definitely makes sense that if he killed Charlotte accidentally, he would never be what Olive really wanted. It's nice to see her realize it.

Your dialogue here is spot on, particularly with everything you have Emerson say. He's hilarious.

Overall, this is just lovely. Great job.
layshie chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Wow. This is one beautifully written story! Especially love the part when Ned hugged Olive, you could feel the heartache. Very very good job!
Love That Wicked chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Poor Olive. I really thought no one noticed Olive fall until you revealed she wasn't necessarily in Kansas anymore. If only Ned would notice her without her having to smack her head on the floor. LOL

This was great!