Reviews for The Letter
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Very nice.
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
nicely crafted. i can see Kate leaving something like this behind
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Very bittersweet. I can definitely see Kate writing a letter like that and she's got the rest of the team down perfectly. The end is particularly well done, with Ziva putting the letter back - I can imagine her doing that, maybe coming back to it from time to time. Good work.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Nice
draco122 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
that was really really good. I am in tears as well.

Draco122
DinozzoFan chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
good idea for a nice little one shot!

thanks for sharing

DF
j0k3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
this was making me speechless (in a impressed/good way)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wow, that was really sweet, I miss Kate a lot, I really liked her, of the the NCIS characters, I always thought I was the most like her (well I actually saw myself as a cross between her and Abby) I love the idea of this story and I suppose I can actually kind of picture her doing something like that.
greentomatoes2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
this sounds creepy but im writing a poem about what i want at my funrell and what i want done with all my stuff!i dont mind the idea of death. no ones gonna wear black at my funrell!
isrocks chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
this is so cute
Ragni Mithrim chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
wipes eyes

wonderful!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Nice.
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Aw...I love this story. Would have been good for Ziva to have a little help on the way, huh?

Great job.
melborousse chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
and now I am thinking of writing a letter too...

sweet, touching and i really liked it
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Vamp you should so do just one more chapter to this where Ziva writes her own letter heck maybe do a bunch of one shots here let each team member write their own letter.