Reviews for Those Wise Little Monkeys
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/29
Oh Shawn... *sniffles*
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Awh ! Poor Shawn ! Update soon ! And is Mitch dead? 0.0 ? I hope not ! Not yet at least ! Update soon please !
VivaCohen chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Ohhh so good! I hope you continue this!
Redrosey18 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww, no ones helping him. I can't wait for more
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh Poor Shawn! An Abusive Relationship Then Killing The Guy... He Is Dead Right?
betweenlife chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Not to Shawn! This was well done and sad.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
:o... Omg. Wonderful! I really really liked it, very clever too, with the.. Japanese? Well whatever language it is, it's very clever. I hope Shawn is ok! ~Nayah
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
that was fabulous, i do believe there is a sequel, so im off to find that!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Loved this. Absolutely awesome.
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh no! Shawn! I hate to think of him in a relationship like that but you did it nicely. I liked the See no evil etc., it made for an interesting way of organizing the fic. I think of all the people Henry wouldn't have let up on the subject so easily though. The end was more than a little shocking but not overly so. Nicely done (as always)!

Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I just finished reading this. Can't wait to check out the sequel!
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I'm torn it was really beleivable because not alot of people report that kind of thing, but sad because you wish they would. i'd say i hope the bastard dies but then shawn would be in trouble, so instead i hope he lives and rots in jail where he is forcibly made to be someone's 'by-otch'. also i hope lassi face will make shawn feel all fuzzy inside and they'll grow old together and buy a dog and name it lassie! muahahahahaha
VanillaSpiders chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
...hmm, I hope this isn't a one-shot. It's very intruiging, detailed, I want to know what happens next. Shawn did do it in self-defense, after all, but still...

Well, we'll see. ;)
abbybyrd chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh wow. This is extremely well written! I love the storyline so far and it seems as true to the characters as it can be. Very realistic anyway. I really really REALLY hope you continue this!
g0shawk chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
AH! You're on here! Yayz! I really love this story, even tho it totally makes me cry.