Reviews for Less Tragedy, Please
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Lassie is a far more intelligent man than Henry.
Mm.fan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
So either this one or "shadow under your door" really started the waterworks, which I may or may not slightly resent you for, cuz I really don't like being the waterworks. But I really like how you can get Shawn in the 1st person and still have it shawn-y. I mean, apart from the insane manic depressed bit, but hey! That's why we read these:) I will now proceed to read some of your crack and trawl through your favs. Also, I follow "I see the moon," and I love it very dearly:) thanks for it muchly, and I really really really appreciate how you don't leave stories hanging, and I'm going to stop singing your praises now cuz I feel kind of toadyish
WaldoIsHiddenHere chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
oooohh! i cried so much! this was aMAZing!
Artemis024 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I absolutely love this story. This is one of the best Psych stories I have ever read.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Damn, you sure know how to make someone cry. Nicely written.
Aimmy14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This story is amazing. I don't normally read death-fics because they always makenme so sad. I love the subtleness of Shawns mental break. How it's not in your face crazy. My favorite part has to be this:

" "I'm sorry." Those words brake the dam in your mind, finally releasing the painful pressure that had built up. "God Gus, I'm so sorry." You think the tears are finally going to freeze on your face, becoming permanent rivers. Maybe then you wouldn't have to bother with making new tears, if the old ones are always right there."

It's just so beautiful and sad. I hope you keep writing.
lightrain chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
really beautiful, I really loved it
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow...this was kinda depressing. But beautifully so.
Tine chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
oh God, TOO MUCH sadness.

good work. really good work.
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That...that's really sad... Good job... I feel like crying, but good job.
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
. . . . -sob- . . . .
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I love this. It's so sad. Very well written.