Reviews for Konoha Leaf Prep
mellieforyellie chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
Haha! Haha! Oh, dude! This chapter was HILARIOUS! SERIOUSLY! I loved it! Britney Spears, man! Wow! My dad's in the hospital, and that made me feel like SO much better!

Love,

Indigo-Nightfall-Cullen20

(Previously Hina-chan20)
Claudia chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
It was actually funny!

Nice job! Honestly!
SarahiNia chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
I love it, but since I havent read your story in a while Hinata is whose? and AWSOME I love Skilet! UPDATE SOON
Acumichi chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
it doesn't matter i still love this story
VVastedtime chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
Well, i think this chapter was good no, MORE than good, it was GREAT. AND funny! I was laughing a lot through this chapter! Oh, THAKN YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! :D, that really made me happy. And later if you want, you can tell me what you are trying to do and stuff and maybe i can help you. And we can BRAIN STORM! :D cause there IS a STORM coming! hahaha :). okay so let me know if you need help! And update soon!

VVastedtime
ABeautifulDeath chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
Aw! Such a great fanfic! Hope you update soon. I love the humor in this by the way. I was laughing so hard, my roommate thought I had finally succumbed to the psychological defects known as Midterms.

Ambrosia
blackraven615 chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
They are a bonding so beautifully. *sniff sniff tear* They grow up so fast. Haha. Anyways, see ya next update.

P.S. Skillet this girl's love
June-Avatar11 chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
i loved it! it was great! thank u so much for updating! i loved this chapter! i cant wait to find out what happens when he asks her to the concert, and what she does. what all the fan firls do. what hinatas sisters do...

WHAT NEJI DOES! o that would be really really really funny! and amuzing. will neji find out that hinata went with sasuke to a concert before she goes or after?

either, i love this chapter, it was great. i loved it all. cant believe that brittany spears was the first person her got a crush on... that is weird... i wouldn't have expected him to be a brittany spears fan. him being all emo and stuff.

by the way, what does pms-ing mean? i know i know, i am the most clueless person when it comes to this stuff, but hey what do u expect, i am not what u would call the oldest reader on fanfic (nor the youngest just so u know that i am not like... 10 or something...) anyways, i loved this chapter!

plz plz update soon! oh and by the way, r u going to start doing the 1nce a week u update thing again or r u too busy?i understand if u r. i am no longer allowed to go on the computer on weekdays myself and so on...

anyways, if u can plz plz update before the next wendsday(it is wendsday where i am) (and i know i spelled wednesday wrong... i just didn't feel like correcting myself still u can still understand what i am trying to say...)

and if u cant update by then i just want u to know i am fine with that i know that u dont exactly have time to do this so frequently...

but plz dont wait too long, cuz i am dieing to find out what happens, and this long review prooves it...

anyways, plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz

plz plz plz update soon! oh, and just cuz i really want thsi review to be realy long, i will do this:

PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON! I AM ANCCIOUSLY WAITINGFOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :)
Emmeline Creazil chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
i liked the chapter

escape the fate is AMAZIFYING!

UPDATE SOON

this chapter turned out really good
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
hahaah OMG Britney...Spears!" hahahahaha
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
Please update soon!
AnImExLaVeR chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
omg i totaly need more ya kno you're good i'd say publish it _
Leilani-chan chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
hahaha! poison ivy poison ivy! that was funny! but i do think hinata and sasuke id a really cute couple
grimCapitalist chapter 14 . 9/23/2008
As we saud before! Send email 2 us BEFORE u put it on FF.

(Email sended.)

(We read it)

REPLY:

(if we like- AWESOME! keep writing!)

(If we don't- Wtf? or what the hel, OR WHAT. THE. HELL. WAS THAT !) haha

ok, yeah
accountunavailable chapter 14 . 9/23/2008
Great story. Love the pairings. SasuHina is one of my favs. Keep up the Sakura/Karin bashing. They both need to be dead by the end of the series. The part with gaara and Kankuro spying on Temari at the end was funny. The chapter wasn't too bad, but you made a mistake with Neji. You made TenTen his roommate in the last chapter and Shika in this one. Have Kiba be Shika's or something. It's funnier with TenTen and Neji together.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »