Reviews for Waiting in the Wings
pauline chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
update soon please !
luv-edward cullen-forever chapter 17 . 11/16/2008
wow this fan fic was really nice and i stayed up all night reading it. its awsome plz update soon becuase i think that theres more to the ending i want to read more ahead
HappyGirl282 chapter 17 . 9/18/2008
Finally! Geez, I thought she wouldn't realize ever! Well im glad she was mad at him, even if it was only for a few seconds. I mean, leaving Bella was just plain stupid!

Thanks for updating!

-HappyGirl282 (aka Straw Hat Melody)
caww chapter 17 . 9/16/2008
Hi Euphorie And Grasshopper!

I finally read the chapters.

I can't believe that I missed this story...

I've never had so many tears/watery eyes-as I've had in your story. I liked the places-to giggle and be happy at too.

I figured out I was confused because of another title similar to yours.

I'm so glad Edward came back,then Alice, to help Bella. I'm glad Edward saved Bella from her accident with the cliff. I'm also relieved that both Edward and Alice have talked with Charlie.

I am very happy Bella finally 'realized' that 'they' are real and Bella got over her anger fast. A good place to get over her emotional stress: being alone, in a place that's not home surroundings, and the time being dark.

I'm so glad Bella called for Edward and he said I'm here. What a relief.

So wanting to read more of your words to this story.

caww
Kolored chapter 17 . 9/14/2008
*Whacks random reviewer with pool noodle* There, see? I didn't hit you. xD Great chapter, and it was interesting the way she came to discover her epiphany and her reaction to it.

Update soon,

Kolored.
MadeleineJade chapter 17 . 9/14/2008
Glad you're back. Good chapter. Very happy that Bella came to her senses!
ForeverBella14 chapter 17 . 9/14/2008
Aw despite that ffact that it has been forever I LOVED IT

(L)
lostuntothisworld chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
hey, the crazy person that was asking for advice is back...

love your story and i hope you update quick

Lucia chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
i have an intresting idea for a twilight fanfic...i don't have an account, how do i get one?(im shur you can tell im a nobody) althou i tend to start stories and never finish them

I NEED HELP! i have it all bottled up inside me and now what do i do;O

hm...

you think im crazy don't you.?... but still if you have any tips for litle old me...just tell me 'kay:D

Nahashi, Lucia

u lk 2 play with my emotions

yea thts what it is

i loved it
Kolored chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
Ooh no, I do not go with smashing heads against walls. I go with blunt objects. *Smiles wickedly*

...Anyways...xD. As usual, awesome chapter. Looking forward to the next! :)
Edward4eva chapter 16 . 6/19/2008
i like it, the way u have made bella handle seeing edward coming back. its different! update soon
HappyGirl282 chapter 16 . 6/18/2008
GAH! i do want to smash Bella's head against a wall right now!ugh!...ah!...shush, i can't believe her! how stuborn a person can be?

update soon, please!