Reviews for The Eleventh Hour
RinneLin chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
wow! it really catches the mood of the series! like it!
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
That was amazing. Words can't even describe. Wonderful writing.
15gallifrey51 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Geez. That was one of the best one-shots I've ever read, and I'm honest on that. Beautifully written. Characters fantastically portrayed. Circumstances make the story even more moving. I'm usually in for humouristic fics only, but I can officially say this one made me admire your storywriting. No fluff, no artificial situations, not OOC... what can I say. I'm your fan. :)
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was really heartbreaking and beautifully written. Great story.
xKatieBearx chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
WOAH.

that was like.. amazing.

i love all your fics, your writing is awesome. i'm tryna use better words then just awesome but, low vocab. generation.

anyway,

He is playing house and she smiles. - that and -

Somewhere, she's still running. And he smiles. - they were the best lines, i mean. it was just a perfect ending.

anyway, i loved this fic. really kinda creepy & spooky, but in a good way. ;)

xox Katie
ParisAmy chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I really dont know what to say, other than; amazing!

He is playing house and she smiles.

Somewhere, she's still running. And he smiles.- I loved them lines, especially because they thought of each other in there final moments.

Fantastic oneshot. I always look forward to your next one :D
fragilestrength chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh, my. Oh my, oh my, oh my.

What a wonderfully dreary, depressing, amazing story! That's just positively fantastic!

I'm such a sucker for Skate romance, so, of course, I love that they die thinking of each other. I also love that they assume the other is safe, and as such, die happy. Yay!

But hmm, hmm, hmm. Interesting concept. The self-consuming, self-destructive island!

It's great. I love it!

-Cayenne
morphine cowboy chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Chilling, and awesome because of that.
HotChilliGriffin chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
OH! Freaky! OMG, scary as! Fantastic piece of writing, that is definitely going on my favourites list!