Reviews for Wishes of Misfortune
riddiculusvampire chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
O.o steamy stuff here with zoi xD

very nice imagery...cant wait for the enxt one!

-riddiculusvampire
IceColdTouch chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
I do wonder how Zoi will tame the fiery-ice that holds Ami's heart prisoner.I'm glad you came back.I've missed this fic.I have to wonder how all this will play out in the Ami marry Daren or will she run off with Zoisite.I look forward to the next this one left me wanting soon.

's a charm next time you'll beat !
riddiculusvampire chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
wow haha for some reason I really liked the ending. It was very pulling. Hmm another side that isn't so full of hate XD I like how you softened it but not too much to make it too sweet...it just wouldn't work with the character you've created...it would be like sticking shiela in a p[uffy pink dress and putting her hair up in two ponytails hahaha

great job! but you need to work on your spelling hon...haha it's barely..not barley. but very good job *two thumbs up*

-riddiculusvampire

ps: I WILL WIN NEXT TIME...because next time filmmaker my internet will be back and I wouldn't have to go somewhere else to read this chappie! muahahhaha :D
IceColdTouch chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Ami's such a complex may have a heart of ice,but it wants to beat with a fiery passion.I mean yes Ami has passion,but it's icy-cold and fueled by her hatred and 's going to have a his hands full with if she does return his feelings,how will she get out of her enagement to Darien?And is she starting to have feelings for him?Would she want to leave with Zoi?Again I say that Ami is a very complex character.

oh just one more question;Are Ami and Jadeite really demon or are they just that evil and cold-hearted?Update soon.

P.s.I win again thats two in a row.I'm on a !Better luck next time.
Nyght Musique chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
wow! i love the update! Love the ending of this chapter :D keep up the writing!
riddiculusvampire chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
whoot anotherr chappie! wow i never really thought of it but Makoto really does seem like Christmas resurrected into a human form. looking foward to your next one!

-riddiculusvampire (getting ready!..haha i got a tiara!)

-ugh i lost this tim? haha ill be shouting victory on the next one!
IceColdTouch chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Poor did she do to desevre so much hate from people.I wonder if Zoisite will be able to break the thick layer of ice that's around her heart?I do hope so.I was kind of hoping that Makoto would want to help her,but I guessthat Ami's coldness trun her away as well.

This was an awesome update.I can't wait to see who came into her soon.

(Victory is mine today you I wn the next round.)
IceColdTouch chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
I so would still ;s like a drug this chapter just feeds my addiction the words give this weird high with how mournfully beautiful they are.I wonder how the two new lovers will get out of this mess?And I think Zoi is perfect for 's finally becoming was chap was wonderfully soon.

(Damn I I will win next time!I swear it!lol!)
riddiculusvampire chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
wow what a change! Her manner completly changed with Zoi! Its as if..he COMPLETES her. lmfaoo yess very corny but hey, it fits. nice job i really like how you describe things..you have such a way of creating images in a reader's mind.

-riddiculusvmapire

(i won today filmMaker)
Nyght Musique chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
OOH! you are awesome! I'm so glad this is updated! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Dertupio chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
Thanks for the update please update soon
riddiculusvampire chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
"Sinners strive in pairs." Another line I loved.

huh..i WONDER why u want 73 reviews.

haha finally Zoey is introduced in this story!

i LOST! NO haha until next time!
IceColdTouch chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
And now the fun begins.I feel bad for 's like everyone is against her and she just wants to be Zoi's the key to the cage of our Blue lil bird.

I hope you feel better soon.I miss your word just seems to flow into each other like a river does to the sea.I can't to see what's to leave on the edge of our seats !

Until next time,

~FilmMaker

P. I won this round_!
A Persnickety Haberdashery chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
You need to watch your spelling.

By "porclien manican", I assume you mean "porcelein manequin", and in saying Ami maintains the persona of an "angle" you mean "angel."

Ought to be careful.

Otherwise, it's interesting.
Nyght Musique chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
I love this story! I can't wait for another update :D