Reviews for The Best Sport of All
Fantomette chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
(before I start writing I just wanna to tell you that I'm French, so if sometimes you have difficulties in understanding what I'm saying that's normal!)

First, I didn't understand why you turned "Volanges" into "Valange"? Was that a mere mistake or is there something in your intentions that I didn't understand? But Volanges is a very important name. It is the contraction between "volage" which designs a person who is not really faithful to her/his lovers, and "ange" (angel), which is precisely what Cecile looks like at the beginning of the story. Furthermore Cecile comes from a latine word which means "blind" - and the girl doesn't understand anything about Valmont's intentions when she is her... "pupil".

You write very well, but I didn't find your story very original. You chould have put more the emphasis on Cecile's sentiments, while you only write down the dialogue between the characters in the first scene of the film. Why don't you try again anf write another story about the same subject? I'd enjoy a lot if you did so.

Bye!

Fanny13.
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
hmm.. i like.. update soon
What's Past is Prologue chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Just 14 reviews? WOW! I personally thought it was wonderful, absoloutly fantastic...I love John Malkovich, and for that reason loved the movie, and for that reason loved ur fic..nice work, hope u get this Lala
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Beautifully written, please tell me there's going to be more of this!
StarChild chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Sounds fantastic! Please update very soon!
Dark Lassie chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
oooooooh, i like it! I just watched dangerous liaisons (it's fantastic), and you have captured the mood of the film very well. the style of writing reflects the period the piece is set in, and you have a formidable vocabularly. I think you should continue this (I will be checking back soon).
LePurrrrr33 chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Cool
daveyhavokisgod chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Will we be hearing more of this story?
Narsus chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Perfectly captures the setting and de Merteuil's character. Wonderfully fluid to read.
EvilMack chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Wonderful! Write more!
Katherine Aragon1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
WOW, that was excellent! You really captured the characers well. I like it!
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
very impressive. I had to study this play to the fullest and compare it with the movie for a school project, so I've become (unwittingly) an expert of sorts(really, I'm not this stuck up, it just sounds that way). You got the language practily perfect, and the atitude was right on key. Have you ever read the origional?
Demonlight chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Very good indeed, true to the film in every respect, and excellent capture of the characters. Please write some more, and soon.
Moria-111 chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Mmm! Glorious! Your writing is simply delectable. I never got to see the entire movie (I was watching it on cable at approx. 5 in the morning and fell asleep), but reading your story brought that scene vididly to my mind. Will you write more? Please do. Hmm...Now I'm gonna have to go find a site about this movie. Look up actors and stuff. You've reignited my interest!
SurferGal chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
I love your story so it up!Do you know of any Dangerous Liasions fanfiction websites/webpages?Can you e-mail me the recommended sites to you