Reviews for Duality
jingles4thestorm chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
It's funny reading this after I just beat Lego Indiana Jones.

It's funny, it's classy, it makes me chuckle, and helps me procrastinate. I love it.
Rhiannon Deschain chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
It makes me squee with joy a little to know there's still awesome fic to be had in the treacherous waters of :3

Very well done!
Barclay chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I like your story. Good idea to continue that scene. Especially given that we left Marion leaning over a sleeping Indy, but the next morning she had to retrieve her dress/nightgown from the headboard of the bed... Clearly something happened that we were never shown...
Peridot-Eyes chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Superb!

I love it. (:

You should continue it. You're very talented.
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!

This was amazing and so in character it wasn't even funny! Great job!
the doctor's next dance chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Oh, I loved that! Great fic, and a great end ;D
HanSolosGal chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Hey vegemite!

Remember me? :D

I happened to stumble upon this fic, and I loved it. I LOVE this scene in the movie. It's so ironic that you were the one that wrote it too. :]

Also, oddly enough, I just wrote a fic continuing this scene too- except they actually get to the sexin', har har. /s/4290361/1/A_Break, if you want to read.

Keep up the good work. You should continue this- I really like the way you wrote it. :)
Haiden chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
you should continue this story

its really good
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow, great job! You made it both sentimental and sweet, but not sugary so. Very in character!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw, poor Marion. He's just so irresistible, it's a shame that she's so hurt. Though it's definitely good that she's willing to backtrack a bit! I mean, how else could we have Mutt in KOTCS?
hansolofan chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
really really good! i think you captured the feelings of both marion and indy at that time really well. keep writing!
tausendSterne chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Very sweet, little story! I like your style of writing a lot, its very expressive. Great!
Terriah chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
ha ha very good!

x
tanith75 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was awesome! Can't wait to see them in the new movie!
Canyon chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow, fantastic story.

I hope you write more ;-)