Reviews for Guardian Angel
L-MLynch1993 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
omg lol i thought i was almost the only person who lyked this couple, i no they are always arguing but i think that they are so perfect for each other
MAV Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
A very cute story with an adorible couple choice. You SOULD write more of these two, I mean it!
Usuki123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aww... This is such a sweet story.

And, I really do think you got Kenzan's personality totally right! He may seem tough, but he's a total softy underneath. w

The way you made him talk in the story, it fits perfectly.

And, sorry to correct you, (Don't take this the wrong way, I just want to help. ;)

The smaller boy suddenly asked, “Every time we talked...and your eyes met mind (change to mine, I think. ;)...it was like you knew something was wrong. It was like you were able to feel everything I was feeling...n-no one...I d-didn’t get that from anyone else...”

I'm not necasarrily sure that I'm right, so if I'm wrong, I am very sorry. But, great job on this story! It was very sweet!
ThePenandtheSword chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wow, I may have never heard of this pairing until now, but after reading this...Dang, that was awesome! A real tear-jerker, hon, that's what it was. And you wrote so vivdly and close to their characters that I could actually almost HEAR the voices playing in my mind as I read this.

Fantastic job! W00t!
ani-chan24 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
you should be very happy with that story. One, it was the first I ever read of this pairing and got me to fall in love with it.

Two, it touched me so much that I cried. I truly am crying right now, god I need tissues...

Anyways, I loved it, please keep doing a wonderful job.
Akane The Fox chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
It'd be awesome to see more of this pairing! X3
Agemomega chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
O.O

WOW, I really love this pairing! )

Whether or not you put your complete effort, I thought it was quite awesome! _
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I LOVE THIS PAIRING!

That was the CUTEST FREAKING THING I HAVE EVER READ!
lunarlight20 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That is such a sweet and sad story.