Reviews for Everything's Better Scott Style
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
awesome story u need to write more
Sweetlilloz chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
awww very sweet
lrker chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I LOVED this oneshot. I've never left a review before but this fic totally deserves one. It was so adorable. Oh how I wish we could see something like this on the show. Jamie was just too precious and the way you portrayed his relationship with his parents was perfection. NH being flirty in front of their son is just too cute and the fact that there's even a little bit of Jamie/Uncle Lucas is a huge plus. This title couldn't be any more truer. Great job!
antsB chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Naw so, so cute :D

I love it!
oth4evernaley chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
OMG! I am such a girlie! That almsot made me cry! So sweet! Naley family is the more beautiful thing in the world! Jamie is the cutiest boy in the world &&' Naley is the best couple...You did a great job, can't wait to read more from you! ;)
Hearttate17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I LOVED IT! Any plans to continue? I hope so! You are a great writer
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
aww.. that was so cute! We all nedd a little Naley lightheartedness in these moments of pain.. Hehe.. Jamie's too adorable in this fic! It was also good that you touched certain subjects that really might worry parents such as their kids getting hurt and the independence thing.. LOL when Lucas came.. hehe.. Really good work
Sh0eless chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Oh yeah, love the title... everything IS better scott-style.. ) such a sweet family fic - wish could see more of that on the show...
xoheartinohioxo chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was so perfect! Gotta love happy/playful Naley ]
Cherry-Alanna chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Oh Lori! I don't know why, but for some reason, I'm tearing up at the end...Jamie's little declaration of independence was so cute...and got to me just how it did Nathan...maybe because we were all there when he was born...but I feel protective over Jamie.

I FLOVED this. The cute Daddy-son time that I would kill for on the show...the cute Mommy-son moments (I loved how he reached for Haley as he cried...he may be a Daddy's boy through and through, but when you're upset, whose magic wand makes it all better-Mama), and I loved the cute NH banter.

God, I would kill for a fluffy NHJ moment on the show!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
aww aww aww, too cute.
luvnaley23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was a beautiful Scott moment. If only we could celebrate Haleys birthday and Nathan and Jamie would do something that cute. Mark will drops the ball when it comes to cute NHJ moments.
JamesIsBeautiful chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
that was so cute!
treehilluver23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I LOVED IT. IT WAS TOTALLY CUTE. I LOVED HOW JAMIE WANTED TO MAKE A CAKE FOR HIS MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY. NATHAN IS SUCK A GREAT FATHER AND HUSBAND. LOL...HALEY'S GOING TO SHUT DOWN THE CHAMPANGE ROOM ON NATHAN. SO FUNNY.

-ALEX
Hauntedbee chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
aw i just wanna squish jamie love this

(hoping for another chapter) :)