Reviews for The Traitor and the King
Beautiful! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Amazing work. :)
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
You made me cry with this. I adored it.
Do keep writing!
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was sweet. I love the interaction between Edmund and Aslan, especially the things that He speaks into his mind. So perfect. :)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
(-:

I think you wrote Aslan amazingly.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
*a tear for you; a tear for me* Wow! That story was profoundly touching. I must admit I skimmed through the first several paragraphs but the actual converstation was epic in every way and very on par with the actual novel. However, I do have one qualm in that I thought Edmund's PoV was a bit too modern. Otherwise, it was great as great can be. I really liked your description of Aslan though. That was the best part of it all. Your story was a real tear-jerker. Sadly, I've forgotten how to cry. Ironic, huh?
Aimme chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Aww! Such a cute ending. :D

Good job - an excellent telling! A beautiful tale, and amazingly well done. Keep up the good work!

-Aimme-
Lady of the Night chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh, this is Wonderful, Your Highness! I am a Christian too, and I have felt the same way you say Edmund felt too. This made me cry. (And that means that you are an excellent author. I have NEVER cried over a fanfic before.) GREAT JOB! (Gonna go read the sequel now. *grins*)
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
You made me cry again. Ugh.

Oh well! This is good.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This was a very touching story. I always wondered what Aslan said to Edmund during that scene in the movie. :) And 'The Look' is the perfect name to describe it. lol Write more stories like this soon, 'kay?

-M3
Vanille Romaine chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That was sweet. :)
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Great story!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Very nicely written, good job! Made me smile at the end. :D
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wonderful, touching story! You've nailed Edmund's emotions perfectly, and I will proudly add this fic to my favs.

Edmund's always been my favorite character in Narnia as I feel I can empathize easier with him than the others. Don't we all strive and fail to follow our Lord? Yet, despite that, He is always willing to forgive and lift us up. Thank you for writing this story!

May the Lion bless you richly!

~Ila
Queen Su chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Hey Prince!

I'm glad you came today! : ) I had such fun, and I told you I would read this ff! It was touching though I did see some grammer mistakes, but hey we all have those! : )

Queen Susan the Gentle, Cair, Narnia