Reviews for To Be The Man: My Tribute to Ric Flair
Shiroi Moon chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This gave me the chills...I remember it too, so very well. I cried too. And yes, w e have lost a very important part of wrestling world. I stared crying when Shawn Michaels said "I'm, sorry, I love you" Because then...The count down was coming to an end...We will miss Ric very very much.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I don't know how I missed this, but I'm glad I decided to go on and look at your profile, because otherwise I never would have read it.

This was a beautiful, heartwarming, tear-inducing work of art. As I read it, every emotion that I felt the night of Wrestlemania and the Hall of Fame induction ceremony came back vividly. I really have to hand it to you, you did a great job inducing all kinds of emotions in me-sad, nostalgic, happiness, all of it rolled up in one ball. Thanks for this wonderful fic, Clare. I loved it and now I don't know if I can write my own tribute fic because mine will NEVER compare to yours. Great job.
Rheya-StarPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
OMG! Wanda, I was on the edge of tears myself when I read this!

I too can remember while watching Wrestlemania 24 on that Sunday 30th it would be the the turning point for Flair's 35-year career and his fairwell tribute on last week's Monday Night Raw was the most bittersweet moments in WWE history, you as a devoted fan have used such incredible use of words and found it both heart-wrenching and moving to that very moment where HBK found it very hard to strike again at Ric, where Michaels had tears in his eyes whilst looking on at his long-time friend, and saying,

“I'm sorry. I love you.” That match I must admit, was staggeringly heartbreaking to watch!

Hauntingly surreal and an incredible tribute! That man will surely be missed, he has made so many memories in the wrestling ring and as a legendary wrestling-sentation, he may be gone but he will not be forgotten. He truly was a marvel in the WWE! 'Goodbye and Thank you Ric! '
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That tribute to Ric Flair was amazing. Raw's just not going to be the same without Ric. I started crying Monday night during the tribute to Ric and thinking to myself that this could be the last time I ever say Ric Flair on T.V.

Danielle
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This is awesome, and so touching. You've truly captured each and every one of my own thoughts and feelings about Flair, and his career obviously coming to an end. Such a bittersweet, great story.
rita louise evans chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
OMG Wow I couldn't have put it better myself you truly expressed how I was feeling WWE's not gonna be the same without Flair. He's always be a legend.
jenonca-bazinga-winchester chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
i cried too. there is no one like ric flair he was one hell of a wrestler and i'm going to miss him.

wrestlemaina 24 was brillent by the way

at least ric went out in style that last match of his was brillent

i shall never forget him
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
There's no one else like Ric Flair,He sure is the Diamond of the WWE _ Ric Flair will always be Number One!
xwave7000 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I liked this - while oneshots are not typically my thing, this particularly captured my own feelings of watching Ric Flair's career end... While Naitch has not been the performer he once was in previous years, WrestleMania was a throwback to years gone by - and it's the way ANY wrestler could ever dream of going out... goodbye Ric, and thanks for the memories!
purplefeather21 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I think that you put into words what I believe everyone felt after Raw and Wrestlemania. It was a very nice tribute to a man who has been leaving a legacy ever since he set foot in a wrestling ring.