Reviews for Artistic Touch
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Awesome
Marissa chapter 28 . 6/5/2008
I don't think you'd want to send it to me. I'd probably screw up Hope's character and make her a Mary Sue! *shiver* Too bad you're not going to continue this.
Elenafromthewoods chapter 28 . 6/4/2008
T_T sad that you have to leave it... I'll miss it very much.

I read that you wanted to give the story away, and if you think I'm experienced enough, I could write on. I'll do my best I promise, even though I'm afraid that's not always enoughXD But if I write on, it would probably be a little different ending of the happy-ending I think. (Note; I have only read books 1-9, waiting for the next to be translated) I know you read my other stories, so I'll write a bit of next chapter for you so you can tell me what you think...:)

I Hope your other stories will go better than this oneXD Hugs/elena
xXVampireXx chapter 27 . 6/3/2008
aw...don't lose too much interest!
Elenafromthewoods chapter 26 . 5/28/2008
Are you going to stop writing this?Q_Q Please don't , I really like it... About some of your other DxL fics, I've read some of them but was too lazy too review them immedeatly, sorry... But they were lovely! Larten and Darren are one of my favourite pairings...*blushes* Don't stop writing!
Elenafromthewoods chapter 25 . 5/24/2008
Yay, carry on Hope!XD She has totally charmed the Princes, but will it be enough?OO I'm waiting impatiantly on the next chapter... Oh I loved her speach x)
xXVampireXx chapter 25 . 5/23/2008
woah, your bringing Arra into this? damn, I love Arra and Mr. Crepsley as a couple, but for you, I'll make an exception.
Marissa chapter 25 . 5/22/2008
hm... that was good!XD
Elenafromthewoods chapter 23 . 5/21/2008
Srry that it took so long to review...*hits myself* I just was buzzy with homework and writing my fanfiction, I'm really sorry, but here it is!

WOW

O_O It's amazing, really good how you've put Hope in the book! It's like she's been there all the time... And because I'm a mr. C fan I also love how you describe him, go Larten, you're the best! xoxo

I also like how you've described Hope's feelings, love, jealousy, humor... It feels so natural. And her relationship with Darren and Larten is so worked out, some people just let their OCs do random things, but you always give Hope a reason to wat she does.

I like the chapter about the Princes(Mika is of course my favouriteXD) so I'm looking forward to the next! Please keep on writing, you're really good at it!

/Elena
xXVampireXx chapter 24 . 5/20/2008
yum...blood!

sorry for the short review.
Marissa chapter 24 . 5/20/2008
Dang! She adjusted quickly!
xXVampireXx chapter 23 . 5/17/2008

shes a vampire now! WOOT!
Marissa chapter 23 . 5/16/2008
Yay!- She be a vampiress now!
Marissa chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
AW! . He cares so much for her! *sob* So fluffly...
xXVampireXx chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
finally! this should be good!