Reviews for Gaia, My Home
E.E.
Maxxus Herald chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Man... I miss this this story. *Sigh*
Z The Theif chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
plz update on this story i want to know more. And by the way i luv ur stories even though this is probably this first time i commented on ur stories. plz update this book XD
kitten652 chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
AWESOME! your stories always make me laugh!
Zerufi-sama chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is my first time reviewing a story, but I suppose it's to express how much I've enjoyed reading "Welcome to Gaia". I expect very good things from this story, seeing as how I read through your previous one in a span from 3-4 days with breaks in between my class time and break time.

I must say, your literacy really does make me smile, it's hard to find stories where the author isn't writing like they're responding to a cell phone text. I can tell you're an intelligent person, so I know for a fact that your stories will not be a let-down. I can't wait to read more of this. Keep up the good work.

Expect to see more reviews from me as this story progresses.

Another note, I thought it was quite interesting how the interaction between Astrid and the brothers went.
lilmeika chapter 15 . 4/25/2010
my thoughts from chap 1 to 15 (a little jumbled):

- nu! Dark Nation died!

- wah chocobos! i love them so much! i totally understand Astrid's love for them xD ...i wanna chocobo farm.. -pout-

- O_O a clify! nu i wanna see how kale is dealing with school. AND i wanna see Astrid's and Reeve's reunion! why end it at the blindfolding? -whines-

update! update! update! xD

i'll wait for as long as it takes! ...even though the last update was like a year and a half ago... -.-
LadyShinkukaze chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
Cool! I like it! Please update soon and keep up the good work! XD
Amanda Fair chapter 15 . 10/8/2009
Listen, I LOVE this story! It's clever, well written, and a sequel to a story that kicked every other story involving OC's butts. It's brilliant. And there are practically NO OTHER Rufus Shinra stories on this wretched (but loveable) site that are good. So how come you haven't updated in A YEAR? It's been a year and I'm still waiting! Please, please, PLEASE update soon! PWEASE?
Kelana-ti chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
This story is great so far. It is interesting reading about how Astrid is fitting into Shinra, as well as her relationship with Rufus. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Uchiha-Kanashimi chapter 15 . 7/1/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter! Good Job! 3
JessMusicNote chapter 15 . 6/4/2009
I would really hope that you would add chapters to this story because I enjoy reading it!
Foxdog chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
So when are you going to make the next few chapters? I can't wait! I like your stories. Astrid, well, she's your character, so there isn't much comparing. I like your story and I hope you will continue. Please, Keep up the good work!
Red Jeanie chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
I love well written self inserts and am always looking for more so when I found the first story in this series I was happy. Ended up reading both stories in 2 days. That is with my collage classes, homework and work. Thank you for this story and hope you update soon!
Terikel chapter 15 . 10/20/2008
A new chapter of my favourite story )

I'm sorry I'm taking that long to read, but I'm often awy from home now...

But the advantage is that I can read a lot of chapters afterwards xD

Well, I'm surely curious what you planned to do with the WRO...
catharsis25 chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
It's a pity that they can't trust her.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »