Reviews for The Forgotten Heir
GuenVanHelsing chapter 29 . 4/4
/muffled screaming from over mountain and under hill/ Occasionally I think, "man, why isn't there any great National Treasure fanfiction out there with perfect characterization and good plot and excellent writing" and then I remember YES THERE IS and this is it! These stories are my absolute favorite (besides your LOTR rewrites, because those things should be made into movies, they're amazing, i love them) and they always make me laugh and cry and every reread feels like reading something new and exciting! I love it! They're awesome! 3 3 3
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Oh, brilliant! Another great story that could totally be made into a movie! Fantastic job!
GuenVanHelsing chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
"The Forgotten Heir" is a beautifully, well-crafted tale of adventure, hardships and the strength of friendship in the most unlooked-for places.

I LOVE IT

So now, perhaps, I shall go read "Three Words" and "Gentleman's Masquerade"? ;)

Keep up the wonderful writing!

GuenVanHelsing
hpenchantress chapter 29 . 8/24/2010
OH wow! Another amazing story! Loved it so much, and I'm definitely adding it to my favorites!
Skipper96 chapter 29 . 2/13/2010
That was great! Poor Riley! I'm glad that he's ok! I can't even begin to describe what I liked about it, because I liked it All!
Lil M.A.K chapter 29 . 2/3/2009
Every time I read one of your stories, I get hooked. This story was so suspensful and I couldn't believe the twists and turns. How you can come up with these clues and everythng I will never know.
Golden-Heart chapter 28 . 1/15/2009
Oh... Wow. What an awesome story. So suspenseful... You really had me concerned for Riley... And Clara (So cute!) and Ben & Abby and even Ian, which is saying something. In the stories I've read, he's usually back for revenge.

Riley was adorable... *Sigh* But then again, are there any times when he's not adorable? NO! I loved the addition of Clara, she's so sweet. I also liked your referring to classic stories. (I also have read Nicholas and Alexandra! It IS a really great book.) I also liked how Don Bluth's Anastasia was pivotal to the plot. I love that movie myself, like Clara does. I also LOVE LOVE Riley. I nearly cried when his brother died.. so sad.

Kudos and fame to you, Torilei on your suspenseful, gorgeous, amazing story. I will read more of your work!
SeventhTatar chapter 29 . 9/12/2008
OH MY GOOD GRAVY I WANT YOU TO WRITE THIS AS FAST AS YOU CAN! i'm so excited! aih
SeventhTatar chapter 28 . 9/12/2008
oh, my god how rude to keep me hanging! heh, love it though
SeventhTatar chapter 27 . 9/12/2008
i'm not sure that i've heard the real version, but i know that it's different
daisyduke80 chapter 11 . 9/9/2008
thought i would help you get to 300! plus i loved this chapter!
LupinandHarry chapter 29 . 9/9/2008
Whoa..thats all I gotta say.

Im not a huge vampire fan thing, but this definitely sounds cool, I can't wait!
Rose DiVerona chapter 29 . 9/9/2008
Ohmigod! You are SO mean! Uh! On the other hand - this sounds totally awesome! YAY. Wow, seven years later? Time flies. I've gotta admit, it won't be the same without Dustin. :( But at least it has Riley, right? Post soon!
HaloFin17 chapter 29 . 9/9/2008
Haha, Tori, this turned out wonderfully! You can already tell just by the trailer that it's going to be the darkest of your fics, by far - a true climax to this already stunning trilogy!

And by the looks of things, Forgotten Heir here should reach 300 reviews by all means. It's a fic exquisitely written and truly worthy of it!

But now there's so much good stuff ahead...I can't wait! Thanks once again for letting me help out with it! It's been my sheer joy and honor :-)

Hope to see the start soon...

Luv ya!