Reviews for The Unlikely Apprentice
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Dear Ani:

In re the disclaimer: No, it doesn't. "Shall not be thine" would make sense, but "shalt" is only used for the second person singular pronoun.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
JediBarrissOffee chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
Sweet! You updated! Luminara sounds like she's pmsing or something.. please update?
Geri K chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Ah, not even Yoda knows all.

Good chapter.
DoubleEO chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
I love it! This is amazing. Keep writing please.
Azalea.Rose chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Very good.

I especially liked the part about not even Yoda knowing what the Force had in store for them. It shows that Jedi don't know everything, just because, no one can.

Update when you can, i'm assured it will be worth the wait.
Azalea.Rose chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
This is very good -waves hand- 'you shall continue'

Please please continue this is to well written to be abandoned
KatiaSwift chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
this is awesome! keep it up, PLEASE? -makes puppy dog eyes-
MassEffectAdict chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Looks good so far, but I really want to see them become master and apprentice! And maybe some drama between them. I like your depiction of Luminara, because I always felt she was a little bit too stuck up in the movies. Anyway, I know you may not update this story ever, but it's really cool. Hope to see an email from about this story soon!
tom sloan chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
can who ever wrote this story please continue it
Ren Ankh chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Short, but sweet. Good job!
JediBarrissOffee chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Ah! please update, I really really like this story...please?
The HongKonger chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Here! I am reviewing. Can't wait for the next bit. This story is actually really good. I love LUMINARA! She seems really grumpy lately...
ijedi chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
hold on a second. Brie as in Shira Brie? Lumiya training in the Temple? I have a bad feeling about this...
mirialin moon chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Alright, I'm so sorry, but I have to work on writing my story down on word beacause I can't remember it forever. To make it up to you, though, I'm dedicating one story to you specifically and calling it Cast Shadows. If it's alright, I even included Ani as the hero!
Jackson chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Great Story I Luv it!

You have a good since of humor

You have good writing skills!

Keep up the good work!