Reviews for What Your Friends Really Think
Angelic Homunculus chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Nice story! Watch your punctuation and grammar though, but overall it was very interesting to read.
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
:D I read this story a long time ago, but I didn't have a FF account, and I'd forgotten about it until I read some of your other stories. This one's a fun one! I couldn't stop laughing- and was getting rather strange looks from my family members, I must say. :)

Well done! This was a fun piece.

Regards,

Guardy
Ikasury chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
hehehe, oh but ravy dear, often people act in the opposite of what they truly want to deny it completely, even from themselves .

hehehe, your evil, and that was funny, especially with control freak, and the dudes right, i mean when you do nothing but watch TV/read fanfiction, you get a tendency to predict things... so he's got some major money rolling his way XD

lolz, and it was on my birthday too, its so fun being an april fool .

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I liked the whole story, especially the bet.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
"If I can ever make up my mind about the proper approach for the next chapter. Hey! Stop rolling your eyes and muttering that you've heard that one before!"

It's okay, I've SAID that one before.

And actually, I can definatly see this happening on the TV show.
loveyourbiggestfan chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aww! I swear I was swooning and daydreaming at the first part! Very cute, and I loved how Rae was also 'within the bet', LOL! Good old Raven. Amazing work! Can't wait to read more of yours.