Reviews for Gnothi Seauton
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I am utterly speechless with this...all I can say is: wow.
cloudyailin chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh my god. I loved this so much. The ending, that realization, was one of the most dark and horrifying thoughts I've ever seen in this fandom. Brilliant. So in tune with the show and the characters. It is completely plausible. Thank you.
Mica-Chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow! No words here. " "Yes I can," he said sadly. "I know myself" ". That was beautiful. And I keep thinking how John will become the John Connor we don't really know, but we have been listening people talks about for so long.
blondevor chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
O...that's a really sick delicious twist. Excellent stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Keep it coming!
Lynnda chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
You make several exellent points. This is very well written. Your observations about J.C. and the whole messiah complex are brilliant. I love the way you bring up Kyle, and John's strange satisfaction at his mother's pain after all these years that she *still* loves him.

A little darker conclusions than I like, but they are excellently reasoned. And my personal preferrence doesn't really effect external reality, or fiction written by others.

Overall, very well done. Thanks for writing.
Embry chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw...that so sad! But i totally loved reading every second of it! i can't wait to read more of your work!
Myxale chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Great!

Powerful and totally in the spirit of Terminator!

You did a great Job!

There is/was always the darker side in all the scheming of Future John and it makes sense that Present Day John would see that!

Kudos!
Gatherer chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Thanks much. Please continue with this or write another story where you explore the characters. It's very enjoyable to see someone work with them as they are, rather than turn them into (sometimes really annoying) caricatures.
M.L. Shards chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was so dark and sad. I loved it. It had all of the characters perfect, poor John...
Metroid13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
A great one-shot. I really have no complaints here. Very well-written and gets into John's head very well. You're a man after my own heart, heh. Anyway, it was very good.