Reviews for What a New Day Brings
Continue this please
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
nice work
JP Lake chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This has an interesting kick to it. I have never read in a Love Hina Fic where Keitaro landed on someone after one of his flights, let alone landing on Haruka. Reading this just made me dislike Naru even more. Haruka is my favorite!

Another thing, those stupid Naru Punches can kill! Does she realize she can do serious jail time if she gets reported to the authories?
However, it seems that whatever Keitaro has planned for Naru would be very worse than Naru cozying up with a dyke in prison.

If this is a KeitaroxHaruka pairing, you. are. AWESOME. I rarely see this pairing, but when I do, I'm always blown away. If you can look past the obvious "cousins" thing, they would make a good couple. I know this story's been around for a while, but it would be interesting if this was to continue. Major, you are the man!
Lake Out.
Skitch chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Well, well, soldier . . .

I think this wayward thought has been left idle for faaar too long, don't you? God knows what could happen if left unsupervised for much longer.

You never know. It could be written up for insubordination. Go AWOL. Cause a riot in the streets! A flood! A HURRICANE! A PLAGUE! LOCUSTS! TORNADOES! HUMAN SACRIFICES! DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER!

R! R!

ahem

As you were, soldier.
theprincedonte chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
In all honesty this story has quite a lot of potential for it to die. PLEASE update soon.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Just another friendly nudge.

This has too much potential for you to let it die.
Petty Officer Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is a pretty good story, please continue on with this story major

Viva La Hinata!
raintheangels chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Uh-oh. I think the sh!t's about to hit the fan, Major. Keep it up, sir. I want more on Keitaro's revenge.
Z6don of the 327th chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
nice story...hopfully keitaro destroys naru...or haruka destroys naru...or at least some naru destroying occurs lol semper fi! carry on soldier. Z6don of the 327th fallout!
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Ok, this story needs to be continued please.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
With a shortage of perfectly good Haruka stories out there, you KNOW that you just can't leave it like this, right?
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
hope to see the second chap of this one
bjetjh20 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Like the first chapter hope to see more in the future.
OrionPax09 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
A very interesting start. Dare I hope that it will be continued in the not too distant future? I'd love to see Keitaro blow on Naru about this!
Gamerof1458 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
well, sounds like Keitaro is about to deal a bust down on someone's ass!