Reviews for A Brief Moment
Ryuneko-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That felt incredibly awkward, but very funny. I don't think I'd ask a stranger for underwear...

oh and if you're still taking suggestions, Music of the Night by SnowFire13 is probably my favorite KH fic. Mind you there are about four gay pairings, but the story is amazing. Give it a shot, the logic behind it is pretty solid. Tell me what you think.
Amiri chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
It feels like I read this soso long ago but it could only've been... 4 months? What the heck?

Anyway, I read it again and it still makes me go "
guitarmania07 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
So I was looking for an update and I scroll down. I see, okay no update on Circles, but look, there is a new fic, oh i see kingdom hearts, huh, thats new ...reading summary...O.O... OH MY FRICKEN GAWD! WTF U WROTE YAOI!...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just felt I had to share that reaction with you and tell you how funny it was when I thought about it, so anyway good fic though, I'm not much into yaoi but i thought i would read it for the heck of it, it was cute!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was really funny! And I was really able to enjoy it, too, despite my less tolerant yaoi policy than yours. Girl author or not, I'm tentative to have anything to do with yaoi...especially what I consider to be noncanon pairings. But this was hilarious! Nice pun in the title, too.
Masterday chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
So, it seems as though one of my favorite Zelda authors has come into my main fandom! Right on! xD

I'd suggest you check out Dualism for some good KH reads, and maybe sift through my favs if you'd like. :)

Have fun!

Elda
Cassie-san chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aww, that was cute.

Ahahah, Kingdom Hearts rots the mind.

Second game is so better than the first.

If you do like Riku/Sora, there is an adorable moment at the end of the game.

And Riku looks totally fuckable, sorry, had to say it.

Well, I have to say you're the first guy ever,

that I know of,

to write yaoi.

Probably the first in the Riku/Sora category, anyways.

This was adorable.
sailormulti01 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Lol. Yeah, the title was funny and so was the content. You're Filipino? Kewl. Filipinos rock! Anyway, yah mind if I color your Axel/Roxas drawing? Pretty please?
nolongerherereally chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
*chuckles* That was... very interesting. And sharing underwear IS gross. XD
sweethonesty524 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
April fools, fool! XD

Aw, that was so cute! Poor Riku! XD Yeah, it was a matter of time. You can't escape the fangirls, SJ. :p
PrincessPeachandDaisy chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
You play around too much. I will soon read Circles. It sounds really interesting. Anyhow, I love this oneshot. It was pretty good. You're great at writing.

KEEP IT UP MY FRIEND!
Mayura-Hikari-090 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Dude, I was expecting at least some kisu kisu but whatever, I still bow before your awesomeness. I'm in a pickle with my KH pairings just because I hearts Sora/Riku AND Sora/Kairi (though the latter is only really for the first game). You need to play KH2. Seriously. It will blow all the crap from game 1 out your butt. It is so much more kickass AND...it has Axel. Automatically, better than 1. Just sayin'. Awesome story and this was a really long review...:D
Displaced Time Traveler chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
You are my HERO!*fangirl squeal* Soriku is my second favorite KH pairing! Wonderful oneshot, I must say!*claps gleefully*

Write an Akuroku? :3(Sorry, had to ask!)