Reviews for Forsaken Character Chronicles: The Clairvoyant
FaithfullyWicked chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
I am so happy you updated. I read your story a while back but I think it had been a long while since you updated so I figured the story might have been abandoned. But I finally decided to return to Bleach stories and here you are! :)

I liked this chapter. I love Orihime and feel sorry for her having her powers used, but its awesome for Yuzu. Can't wait to see more of her powers. And the future kiddies are pretty cool too. ;)
Isangtao chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
I take back what i said, this is not a great story, this is an excellent story.

This is one of the few Yuzu stories I have read that I actually enjoyed reading, mainly because she was given power to take on a more active role in the fighting, even if she is only a healer, which in this fic she is not are far as I can see.

This chapter is overdue, and I am glad you delivered beautifully.

Update soon!
Revolation chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Hey don't underestimate yourself. I am actually a long time follower of this story as one of the rare Yuzu stories on this site and on any site and I am very glad you decided to update. I wasn't sure if the story had been finished or not, but thanks. I look forward to seeing more. :) Just think though, if i have been following the story then there are much more like me that just don't review or aren't members of the site. Keep that in your head and push forward.
Isangtao chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
This would be a great story...

If it weren't for the fact that you completely failed to update for a long time.

It's nice to see it from the veiwpoint of flashbacks, Yuzu's child, and diary entries.

Add to the fact that Yuzu has become more independent in defending herself.

Once again, great story, update soon!
Revolation chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
this is criminally undereviewed!favoriting. keep writing. i know you stopped, but write more stories!
whoami chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
...i'm guessin tat the "mom" is Yuzu...but is her child also called Yuzu? and wouldn't her surename b different...i dno...but anyway this is interesntin...so keep writin...
ClUeLeSs chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Nice story. Good language and not burden with the grammar problem that is found in most fics. The time frame confuses me though. If the diary was written a few months ago, Yuzu's child should have already been born seeing she is already 14. Either there is something wrong with the time frame you set the story in or I read it wrongly. Still a good job and an interesting read. Hope to see updates really soon. I've always wished that Yuzu would be given a bigger role in the world of Bleach but this fic pretty much makes up for it.

Question: How old is she when the hollow incident happened?
Tatsy chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
For starters, I must say your use of the English language is impeccable. However, thats not the only thing you did right. The idea of a diary entry for Yuzu is a great way to show her perspective of whats happening in the Bleach world, and you wrote it perfectly.

I'm VERY impressed. I'd love to read more of your work.

Tatsy
miyaa chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Yuzu seems very ... contemplative. I like the idea of Yuzu having spiritual power - it doesn't seem fair that she's the only one in her family without it.