Reviews for Dethroned
Veridissima chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Love it

Very funny
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I have just found your West Wing stories and I love the post-Transitions ones. I think it is fascinating the way others would have reacted to J&D.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hahaha, I loved Danny and Santos. CJ was hilarious and Helen...classic! Great job, I loved this. (:
OutCold chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow . . . this is brilliant! Really entertaining and in character! I'm afraid I don't have much else to say . . .
Megs chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I've just spent a few hours watching "West Wing Weekend" on Fox Japan and it was the Gaza episodes... I absolutely love Josh and Donna and absolutely love the way you've portrayed them in this fix, through other people.

Plus I love the idea of Matt Santos and his wife talking about being the gossip leader. Its totally what they would do.
SongbirdNoodles chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I LOVE THIS. It is utterly hilarious and completely in character, and I loved the dialogue-only format, it makes it as fast-paced and funny as any West Wing fic should be. And CJ and Danny being adorable kills me dead. Nicely done.
Summers-Wind chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Good stuff! XD I was a bit confused by who each POV was at first, but I soon caught on. Very original. Please continue with this fic!
TVJunkie220 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
BRAVO! BRAVO! How about some more? Maybe Sam telling Lou and possibly Amy overhearing? Or Jed and Abbey finding out from their daughters? And don't forget poor Toby.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Very very cute! I grinned all the way through.
kursk chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Great fic, I loved both conversations, especially the Santos' one.

Post more soon.