Reviews for The Death
brainfear chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Oh, I'm loving this! More angst please!
DivineSynder chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
Cool! My first thought is she's an angel. Am I right or wrong?
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
iz tha the end?i likd it i waz jus hopin itd b henry ther(im not a mike fan). gr8 fic!
CladdahLover chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
please don't tell me she is with Mike, I want her with Henry, but that's just me. Great story keep it up!
PinkDough chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
i really liked this chap
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Definently a good chapter, and I liked what you added of Coreen near the end of the chapter!
PinkDough chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
liked tis chap...excited to see what happens nxt in Vucki's life
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
This was excellent chapter, and I love the way you wrote the character interacting with each other, going from one point of view to the next was brillant!

I look forward to reading the next chapter!
DivineSynder chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
I'm really liking your story. Coreen's my favorite character on the show. Even though she's dead in the story I enjoy reading any kind of Coreen fic. Great job!
Rolange chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
Another great chapter! I love how you treat us to the different POV's. Of course Vicki feels responsible for what happened to Coreen. Astaroth sent his minion to, what, kill Vicki or Coreen to get to Vicki? Either way, he's going to continue to come after her or her loved ones. What's next? Can't wait.
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
keep goin, i luv this fic
apassionatetruth chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
Enoying this, even though it's sad. Since I haven't read the other reviews, it may have already been said, but the correct spelling is Coreen Fennell.
rockprincess84 chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
Such a tease, I lovely reading it. Can't believe you killed Coreen, but you've made it feel like she still has pivotal role in the story. Can't wait to read more.

SarcasticEnigma chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
very nice work. one problem: did you know that you misspelled coreen is some parts of this chapter as corrine? thought you should know. AND you have me even more excited since you told me that coreen'll be back! how and why and when are all the more reason for me to stick around. UPDATE SOON!
assuit chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
Another great chapter with Henry caring for Vicki so lovingly. Also it might be interesting in the real series if something like this happened.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »