Reviews for The Death
CladdahLover chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
continue this, its a good start, this maybe a good relationship builder for Vicki and Henry. Just a thought. Keep going!
pheobep3 chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
Please update
SarcasticEnigma chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
it still sucks and i still hate you for killing off coreen, but it's great that she's the one to bring them all back together. i'm still holding onto some hopeless hope that you'll pull a joss whedon and make coreen come back (like fred did, but as illyria). UPDATE SOON!
assuit chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Cant wait for the next chapter. Poor Coreen.
PinkDough chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
good chap...wonder how Vicki is going to deal with this
Sexynikki12 chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
More more more please!
Rolange chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Gosh, I love Henry in this. He is so caring and careful with Vicki. She's so in shock, too. I have to admit I was worried about her, but her spunk came back at the end when she insisted on undressing herself. Great chapter!
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
This was a good chapter, and I look forward to finding out what happens in the next!
pheobep3 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Please update
PinkDough chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
great chap
valentine123 chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Excellent story! Hope there's more soon :)
Rolange chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Great job of getting inside Henry and Vicki's heads, seeing their inner turmoil, especially Vicki's. But argh! I have to wait till Tuesday? Oh well, thanks again!
linzeejann chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
You are doing an excellent job with this story. I look forward to seeing where you are going to take our favourite characters. Well done!
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
This is an interesting story, but also a very sad chapter!

I also like you writing in the pov style it allows the reader to see how the character from a different light!
assuit chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Great chapter and I love how Henry and Mike were working together for Vicki's sake. Also it was so sad that the demon had Coreen killed but so very demon like behaviour. Henry had warned her about trying to make deals with the devil. They always won.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »