Reviews for The Death
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
plz continue the scenes w/ henry & vicki
PinkDough chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
lovely chap...desperate for more
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
poor vicki. i she'll listen 2 ne1 or turn2 ne1 itll b henry
pheobep3 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Please update.
assuit chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
What a beautifully written story. Love the descriptions, ideas and dialogue.
scarlet91 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
so not what i expected to happen

i so love it r u serious this is 2 freakin awesome i love it you have no idea update more and soon lol
leilar chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
So much grief...you can really feel the tension in the room...I can picture the scene very well in my minds eye. I just knew Henry could reach Vicki somehow...he is her soulmate after all...but will he be able to help her move on? Friday seems so far away...sigh
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
This is a really sad chapter!, and I like what you wrote at the end! that it's time for her to let go of Coreen, and grieve for the loss !
Sexynikki12 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
OMG POOR VICKI. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Rolange chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Aww...that's so sad. I'm all choked up now, sniff sniff. It was short but incredibly sad. Can't wait for more. I'm going to cry now.
Ferr89 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
I've been meaning to comment on this story, and today I finally have the time. You've created a wonderfully agnstful scenario, and for me at least, it works. I can see a dejected Vicki cradling Coreen and shutting down with her grief. Nice touch that Mike reached out to Henry despite his feelings.

I only have 1 complaint, we need longer chapters! LOL

Truly, I look for this story to be updated a couple of times a day (no pressure there LOL) and I hope that this story lasts for a long time.

Jenn
cibomatto chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I'm very impressed with your story telling-very engaging, suspenseful. Bravo. I'm itching for the rest.
td4bz chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Well...you did it...I'm sitting here with tears now...

Love it, please continue...T
leilar chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
God I am on pins and needles here! Great chapter, even though it was short it pretty much said everything it needed to...and it sets things up for what's to come. You know a story is good when it gets SO HARD TO WAIT for the next chapter!
PinkDough chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
i hate u and love u at the same time for doing this...U KEEP ME CRAVING FOR MORE...i was a little dissapointed w/ this chap just a little wanted to c more happen...but that makes me even more excited to check out the nxt chap!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »