Reviews for The Death
Rolange chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Yay! A Henry appearance! Henry will get to through to Vicki. Thank goodness Mike called him. Then we'll find out what happened. So sad...
Urahara Fan chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
whoa...i can't wait to see how vicki reacts to seeing henry and mike...please update soon
Sexynikki12 chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
OMG YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!
Urahara Fan chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
i hope you update soon...
DivineSynder chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I really like this! I hope you plan to continue more chapters!
PinkDough chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
very excited about this story
leilar chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Great second chapter. I like the way you started this story with seeing what each one is thinking. I can see how this scenario could be possible with Vicki...she has had a year full of so much turmoil and emotion...Coreens death would definitely put her over the edge in my opinion. I fear that while she is holding the gun with the safety off to prevent the removal of Coreens body, I wonder if she may be suicidal too. After all, with Coreen dead, Mike and Henry gone and her vision inevitably disappearing...well even warrior princess's have a limit.

I am looking forward to what I hope will be Henry's POV, I am sure there will be a lot of emotion from him too...particularly since he has more capabilities as a vampire to sense emotion from others.

Please update soon...I'll feed the plot bunnies if you'll feed this fic addict!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
okay, i hate you for killing off coreen because she's my favorite character but i like this because her death is slowly bringing the group back together. very curious about how she died, so i guess a trip to dr. mohadevan is in order - unless you said how it happened and i just missed it somehow. can't wait for henry's appearence and how you write out his pov. UPDATE SOON!
PinkDough chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
really great start...looking forward to reading more chaps
honeygirl25 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I hope your not going to leave it there please write more
hermyam chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Wow hon. That was kind of heavy for first thing in the morning, but it's not like the title didn't give me a clue ;)

You've got me hooked and a little worried. Desperately want to know what happened to Coreen - hoping the gun Vicki had in her hand din't play a significant part in this.
linzeejann chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
What a great start! I appreciate how you've shown how much Coreen means to Vicki. Looking forward to reading more.
leilar chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Great start...so emotionally moving...how deeply Vicki is affected by Coreens death. I wonder how or if Henry and MIke will fit in. Surely they will also be moved by the loss. Very interested to see the next chapter. I liked our last fics too.

Leila