Reviews for Safe In Your Arms
Shadowhunter426 chapter 14 . 5/4
I hope you have not forsaken this story, I was just starting to enjoy it!
dragonmay111 chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
Oh I love, love this! Plz continue it sometime.
waistedyouth chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
I love this fic! There really aren't many Aragorn x OC pairings...So please don't stop writing...I love Cait's character:) Please post again soon!
Comet96 chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Please update soon it's really good x
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
I really hope that you will update again.
hogwartswonderland chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Oh my gosh! Please update this soon! I love Cait and Boromir's love/hate (more hate than love) relationship :)
Dangerous Cheese chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
Can't wait for more!
Udumuhv chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
You left us with a cliffie:(

I'm afraid that you aren't going to finish this story (it's about 2 years after the last update)?

It's sad because I really like it and there are too few stories about Aragorn and OC-s.

Oh well,I'll still hope the best and add this to my story alerts.

Signora Ted chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Awwwwwh. I really like this but you haven't updated in ages...pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?
mercuryfire chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
i did enjoy this fic but i'm wondering if you are continuing? it's be nice if you did :-) thanks for writing anyway and i hope you update again soon
Isabella95 chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story. I think Aragorn/Oc (from our world) is a much better pairing. Your story follows the plot but still there is enough changes to change what happens. I haven't read the books and have only seen the movies twice so I'm really glad you follow the plotline. I think you did really good in keeping everyone in character so keep it up please :) (wonder what happens to Boromir)

I begging you to update soon and finish this triology!
scorpiustar chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
THIS IS MY SECOND TIME I READ THIS PLEASE! UPTADED SOON!
total-animal-lover chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
I love Cait. She acts so much like I would if placed in a situation like this. I hope things don't happen worse off than what was written in the books because the story is pretty tragic as it is. I really like this story and I look forward to when you add the next chapter!
AkaMizu-chan chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
I really wish you would update, this story is spectacular!

-AM*C
Tomnomlinson chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
this story is amazing and i would love to read more of it I adore Cait :)