Reviews for It's a Man's World
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
No way to funny!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Funny- way cute... Logan and Alec.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Holy crap. That was one of the weirdest fics I've ever read. At first I was thinking only one of them was PG, like "Junior" or something. But both? I enjoyed it though- totally funny. And a little too truthful as far as what it's like to actually be PG. But I'm dying to know- who knocked them up? And how? Was it the same person or different people? And, of course, which one of them is in a relationship now? Btw- good fic.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hehe, that one was pretty funny. Nice piece.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Three things stuck in my head after reading this (for the whole day now): the voice of whomever artist is singing ‘It’s a man’s world’ over and over like a broken record, the very strange image of Logan and Alec swollen up like pregnant balloons (which just kills all the hotness – and I never thought I’d ever say that about one of your stories) and the even weirder image of a baby looking like Logan and Joshua all at once.

Thanks for giving my brain another laughing break in this way saner form of madness:-)
annie200 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
It's official you guys are as mad as a bucket of soapy frogs! But good mad. how i laughed at the petulance of Alec and the "hormones2 gibe.
Griever chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Heh heh I'm so loving this day!

Reducing the Logan and Alec into pregnant expectant mothers (or fathers) ROCK. :P

I was reading this in the uni library... I'm pretty sure I've given many people the impression that I was doing weird kinky things online with the sniggering and witheld laughter...
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Yes, made me grin throughout the whole crazy thing, Would've loved to see Logan and Alec with a huge belly discussing their pregnancy discomfort. Ha, ha. :-)

The ending is perfect.

aliffec chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
HAHA! This was great! I love how they talked though it all! It was funny reading about those guys suffering through pregnancy!

Nice work!
Insane Troll Logic chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I bow down to the master here. I am in awe of your mpreg prowess. Seriously, I'm in stitches. Thanks for the giggles.
jfg207 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That's different. It made me giggle thinking about those two pregnant.. Whose the other... mate? You know Alec and who? Logan and who?
lisa316 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Alec...hormones...overly emotional...can't breathe from laughter!