Reviews for The Spires of Altihex
Veiss chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Ahaha YESS! The Unending kindness runs strong in Skyfire, Intimacy comes in many forms not just...the "Activity" that can be shared with two...or more. Now Kaon sounds so terrible(Not to the point where it makes hell look like a damn utopia)and ooooooh poor dearest Screamer having to suffer such barbaric criticism, then again that mouth is foul thats his only vice(his badmouthing is very amusing don't get me wrong) Now this wasn't too intimate, especially the damn end argh(to others you'll know what I mean), damn right moment wrong size blast! This Story is still Very Great though kupo;).
Kit chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
I LOVED this story! It is sooo goooood! You are a really great writer. You should keep it up. :D
bermellon chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
siempre me pregunte por la diferencia de tamaƱo. Que historia tan linda. Ese es el fin?
Ersatz Writer chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
XD... I couldn't help but laugh at this chapter... The size problems... LOL (Sorry Screamer) This is absolutely amazing anyway! The details and the gradual character development is just amazing and so very very realistic! I would absolutely love to read more of it! Although, considering that it hasn't been updated in 4 years, maybe i shouldn't hold out much hope? XD Jk, jk. But has this fic finished? If I'm honest, it could work out as an ending here, although it leaves perhaps a lot of other questions wanted to be answered, pasts explored etc. etc. And rather vague. But amazing all the same. Great job!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
I've just come across this fic of yours and I must say I am blown away! I absolutely love how carefully you've built up the characters; the chemistry between them is just delicious, tangible to the senses in every which way. I understand than you have not updated this particular story in over 3 years, and while I don't expect a miraculous update anytime soon, I do wish to thank you for this lovely insight into these particular characterisations. It is the very least I can offer in exchange for such a well-written fic. Such opportunities are oftentimes rare, especially in a fandoms concerning slash pairings. Kudos, dear author!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
...well this is off to an excellent start. :D
Dream's Abyss chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
At least it is not unrequited.
Fire From Above chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
That was funny and cute.
Lily Avalon chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
D'aaw, that was really, really sweet! And it's really refreshing to see such a passionate, emotional moment between two individuals without the sex. Great work!

And hey, I know how real life happens. ;) One thing at a time! I'll still be looking forward to the next chapter!
LightSorceress chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
wow. first story I've read that addressed size issues as a definite problem between Starscream and Skyfire! I applaud to that! Unfortunately, no overloading~ hahaha! Though I can sort of feel how embarrassing their interaction could've been. A sort of failure. But it is fruitful. They've discovered their infatuation for each other. And that is a good thing in this chapter. Wonderful! Hope you update sooner! Though ofcourse, You cannot set aside real life with fanfics.
Dragowolf chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
Poor Starscream and Skyfire... they cann't pleasure each other...

but at least they can keep each other company...

Great chapter! Wonderful story! More soon please!
Wol Lo chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
Hm. First sttempt turned out fruitless... But don't give up! You'll find a way somehow or other... :)
Bluebird Soaring chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
After putting up with all of Starscream's slag, this has to be a major disappointment for Skyfire! I doubt Screamer will give up this easily either...perhaps his declaration of staying over means he wants more time to perfect his technique? Either way, its a great read, and I'm so glad you updated!
NybCR chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
Aw, that's so sweet! I never really thought about how big a problem their size differences might be, but now that I think about it... how WOULD it work, given their sizes? It couldn't, unless they actually bared their sparks and bonded... which, of course, is pretty extreme.

And don't feel like you have to apologize! You're a person, not a machine. Heaven knows the rest of us have Real Life to deal with, as well, and I'd hope most would be mature enough to realize this. (That being said, I am glad for the update _ Your writing is very enjoyable.)