Reviews for The Spires of Altihex
Atalan chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
Hmm. It's an interesting idea, and I like it that you followed through on the incompatibility, but I find it a bit hard to believe that Starscream would give up that easily. I rather see him as seeing finding a way to have sex as a personal challenge...
SkyTarget chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
(cheers)

YAY they finally hooked up! This story is so gorgeous, it always makes me go 'aww'. Hope you had a great time at Auto Assembly, I wish I could have gone. You are a super writer.
CommonlyBefuddled chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
Omg I'm so glad to see you update! And the way you write...it was still exciting and tense, even with the twist of incompatability at the end. Bravo!
LightSorceress chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
very wonderful and cute story! Though the plot is sort of dragging, the relationship between those two gradually grow as you described it! I expect more from those two. haha. Characterization is wonderful! Though I wonder if Megatron is forced in the picture... XD I await future updates!
Wol Lo chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
Starscream saying amiably..their relationship is going better and better. It looks good. Keep going, I really like this story!
NybCR chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
Yays! _
ShyLight chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
Have I ever mentioned how much I loved this story? If not I’ll do it now. I love this story! First off your characterization is amazing! I can not tell you how happy I am to see a unique, well thought out story where Starscream is both a complex character yet is acting like Starscream. He can be a genius and an arrogant jerk at the same time and it’s his bitchiness that we all love. You portray it amazingly. And I also love your Skyfire. He’s just too sweet.

Keep up the excellent work :). I'll be looking forward to future chapters
Francesca Zatnik chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
Oh, good.

But... I have this feeling that now they have stopped listening, somebody IS going to come to get Starscream. If they want an example, what better time than when they are having problems with fracturing command?
Dragowolf chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
It is very cute the friendship (or maybe more) that is developing between the two flyers! Very very cute! This was a great chapter! More soon please!

I love how you are building up the relationship between the two instead of having it happen insteadly! It makes it all the more special!
Fire From Above chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
That was nice and sweet.
CommonlyBefuddled chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
Just wanted to say that I love the story, can't wait for the next update!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
Wow, that was touch and go there for a bit! Screamer is more than bipolar...he was worrying himself into stasis lock...not good at all. Very sweet that Skyfire took it upon himself to rescue Screamer...and the logic of the radio broadcasts was pure genius! MORE!
Crooked chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
Daw, that was such a cute chapter! I love Skyfire for being so passionate about the safety and security of his partner. No one they become such good friends after while; they already are! I loved this chapter the most compared to the others-it's the first that Starscream has really showed something other than anger, and that's a big step. I suppose that's his own fear taking hold of his control, but all the same, it was wonderful to see Skyfire come and save the day.

I can't wait to see more; this is such a great story! Keep up with the wonderful work!
rageai chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
Wow. I was JUST now thinking about this fic, and how much I like it and how much I wanted it to update. And then I check my email and POOF! You've updated it.

Now maybe I should think about how I'd like to win the lottery. And for all my TF toys to come to lie and shag on my command. Also, a pony.

Anyway. Poor Star - that sort of escalating viscious circle of anxiety is no fun at all. (To put it mildly.) Yay for Sky doing what he needed to pull him out of it.

Love Star snapping back to his snarky self once his fears were allayed. And their rapport continues to be completely delightful. Starscream's inability to tell whether Sky was lying about dragging out to Praxus to kill him without Skyfire giving it away was priceless. Yay.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
Seeing Starscream so afraid kinda made my skin crawl, it's so convincing.

Also, I like Skyfire's way of dealing with our favorite Seeker and his insecurities. Besides that, the worldbuilding is impeccable.

So... definitely not boring.
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »