Reviews for The Spires of Altihex
rageai chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
I was so thrilled to see this updated yesterday that my brains nearly shot out my ears. Truly.

This fic is such sheer pleasure I can hardly stand it. In-character SkyxStar is so rare, and this is perfect and delightful. You've got Sky perfectly - compassionate and gentle and patient without being a brain-dead pushover.

So much rings true in this chapter. Starscream trying to provoke Sky with his casual, callous mentioning of things designed to shock. Skyfire, learning how to effectively manipulate Star. Best of all are the coded concessions. Sincerity disguised as snark. It's funny and touching at the same time.

I'll be eagerly awaiting more, as always.
Wol Lo chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Good to see chapter 7. Hm. That broadcast seems to be a quite ominous sign..
Dragowolf chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Wonderful chapter! Love to read more about this budding relationship! So cute! More soon please!

So what will happen next I wonder... will be wait for the next wonderful chapter!
Fire From Above chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Nice chapter. I like how Starscream enjoys shocking his friend.
Francesca Zatnik chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Wahoo! Update. :)

...

Now I want another, please.

:P
dark kitsune chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
An update! Woohoo!

I love how you're peeling back the layers of Starscream's personality in this. Sorta like getting an inside view to what makes him tick. Awesome writing as usual.
Crooked chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
OMG, best chapter YET! I wasn't expecting Starscream to show the first true emotion as fear; I'd thought it'd be, like, despair or something else, but definitely not fear. It's great! I love how the story is getting more twisted and intracate as we go along-I can't wait to see more of those two getting closer to one another. It's time that they did. :) It seemed weird to me, though, that Skyfire seemed a bit...hm...reluctant to give Starscream comfort. I don't know... Maybe it's just me. XD Anyways, excellent chapter and I can't wait to see more of this excellent fic!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
What a very interesting twist! Skyfire takes Screamer out to see the world, and Screamer gets a scare. And what a scare - enough for him to say he would rather give up his wings and any chance of every flying again just to avoid going back to Kaon...poor mech!
Starstreak 777 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
I really enjoy this fic! You need to update faster! Please?
mmouse15 chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
I really like how their friendship is growing. Sky is figuring out clues to Starscream's moods, and Star is more accepting of Skyfire. Very nicely done.
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
Nice progression of their relationship. And yay for the Perceptor cameo!
Crooked chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aw, was it Preceptor? Poor kid! Getting smacked by Skyfire probably would NOT be very cool...

It seems like Skyfire is managing to learn how to deal with Starscream's moods, now. Rather than falling right in for a trap that he couldn't see, he's able to avoid getting into lame fights and stuff. And it seems like Starscream is enjoying it just as much. :) This is such a wonderful story! I love it! :D
NybCR chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Heheh, sweet, a Perceptor cameo! Interesting to know that they sort of met before the war. And especially funny-in a way-because the reader already knows what's going to happen far into the future. Also, I liked the thing about Skyfire only being able to figure out what Starscream's thinking by his laughs. That was cool.
Wol Lo chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Their friendship will get better. I hope to see Starscream's natural chuckle to Skyfire soon.

And what is Perceptor doing there? Please don't be late!
Dragowolf chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Starscream is warming up to Skyfire! SO CUTE!

I cann't wait for the next chapter! It is going to be so much fun!

And that was Perceptor that Skyfire hit! Oh dear...
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »