Reviews for The Spires of Altihex
Lily Avalon chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
Yay! I'm guessing that was Perceptor, yeah?

Hm, well, I love this story more and more - there's character development, especially in Starscream, and I like how he and Skyfire are developing together.

Spelling, punctuation, grammar - all are terrific!

So all I can do now is to say "Yay!" again and encourage you to write more and soonish, please!
Atalan chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
I love how gradually this is progressing - and that Starscream is fully fanged, violent and unfriendly. I do like Skyfire/Starscream, but it often seems to be at the cost of Starscream's most interesting features. I particularly like the bit about his laughter at the beginning - fits right into character, and speaks volumes of Skyfire's fascination with him.

(Also, HI PERCEPTOR!)
ShiTiger chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
Cute. They're starting to get along. And they've just had a run-in with Perceptor... I think. Can't wait for the next chapter!
rageai chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
I grin like I have brain damage every time you update. Seriously.

The bit about Star's laugh really resonated with me; I have a friend who's very reserved and doesn't let many people hear his honest laugh, which is high pitched and girly and grating. But on the rare occasions when you do hear it, it always feels like a privilege and a success.

Even though you have me sold on Star and Perceptor, I love Sky and Star. And I adore fics where Sky is written well, but they tend to be few and far between. Their interactions here are great to watch, and I love that it doesn't come easily or naturally. The things you have to work for mean more. (And of course, will make their loss all the harder, when things inevitably go pear shaped.)

The nod to Perceptor at the end was fun and sweet. It ties things together nicely and helps remind us of the bigger picture. Thank you!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
Excellent interactions, here.

You're really doing well here, and they're being quite cute at the moment (Skyfire is being a bit oblivious, I'd say) and it's almost a shame Starscream is going to end up with Perceptor.
yohaidee chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Interesting to see Starscream's self-doubt vs ambition, can't wait for the conference chapter! :)
Francesca Zatnik chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
*From a chemical perspective*

Try chelating with EDTA, Starscream! Assuming you have access to organic solvents it shouldn't be too hard to selectively extract either the CyOH or the organic (complex?)...

I'm going to explore this in more detail, hope you don't mind.

(I'm a chem major, and looking for something distracting and fun that I can pretend is work, and still practice the concepts I'm supposed to study; which happen to be exactly what Starscream is trying to figure out.)
Francesca Zatnik chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Wah, fantastic. This is exactly how I saw it... I've been wanting to read something which digs in to the Seeker prejudice desperately.

Thanks- make more.
Dragowolf chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Starscream is warming up to Skyfire! LOVE IT!

I cann't wait to see what happens next! What is Starscream going to do in the reactor? What is he planning? PLEASE MORE SOON!

And will Starscream ever learn to like Skyfire?
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
I'm definitely enjoying the progression of their relationship. I can't wait to see how Starscream garners everyone's attention at the conference.
dark kitsune chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Gee Starscream...bipolar much? Nice to see Skyfire get his panties in a bunch - I likes me some angry Skyfire! Woohoo!
Wol Lo chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Oh, Skyfire lose his control..But I think it's no match if Starscream in a black rage! XD
Apocrypha Blessing chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
This is one of my favorites! I always look forward to an update of this story and get all giddy when I see one!

Seriously, such a well written story.
ShiTiger chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Starscream always has to be in charge. They are totally growing closer. I hope Skyfire can break through Star's icy shell and help him gain confidence to be himself, yet let others in. Can't wait for an update!
NybCR chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Heheh, poor Skyfire _ But nice to see he knows how to stand up for himself.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »