Reviews for Under Fearless Twilight
Ryter Ryterson chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
loved it can't wait for the next chapter
x-love-life-x chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Aw are you not writing anymore?.. Well that sucks, because Twilight and Fearless are two of my favourite series and this is the first time I've seen them combined, and I'm really enjoying it. So if there's any chance of you continuing this, please do.

xox
faking the sunset chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
teehee,

I love both of these stories so well done for managing to combine them! :D

x
kylie smiley chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
r u not going to finish this? that sucks i was enjoying it. :(
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
this is an amazing story i love fearless and twilight and this is the 1st good fanfic about fearless that i have found. thank for the awesome fanfic and the dramatic cliff hanger are you plannin on updatin soon please please please please please please please
gabbalogna chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Finally there's some current fearless fanfiction! yay! keep up the great story. twilight and fearless, 2 of the best series in the world!
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
I like the story and can't wait to read more of it.
Emelhi chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
O! ahaha good story...

i no lots of ppl have probably said it but a lot of the characters have the same names... jake-jacob, ed-edward, sam-sam.. haha just thought id point that out!
Fena chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
plz plz PLZ make another chapter!chapter 8 i mean lol plz!
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
i LOVE this fic! i love Fearless and Twilight, so putting them together makes an awesome story. Please update soon! *adds to alerts*
Fluffy666 chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
Great chapter! cant wait for the next -
ecrivain inspire chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
Wow. I wonder how Gaia's going to explain this to them.
Fena chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
ah!please hurry with the other chapter unless you want me to go insane!
Fluffy666 chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
o evil place to end it. (tired happy dance) I love it! but sadly i didnt fully enjoy it im to tired ill read it again in the morning so i can understand whats going on! -
ecrivain inspire chapter 6 . 8/7/2008