Reviews for Cannonball
Funny.Bonez chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Please finish this story! It's just wonderful, and I absolutely love it!
stgroffleberry chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
DAMMIT NOT ANOTHER ONE! :p (if you're confused, I left a comment on your other story, 'Kissing the Lipless'). I can honestly say you're one of the most talented Hey Arnold writers out there! To someone else, still liking Hey Arnold now may be a little juvenile, but not for me. There was so much depth in the show that eluded most of the kids who watched it. I'm glad writers like you decided to explore that depth. This is yet another wonderful story. Now I'm in my little corner of the world hoping you'll update TWO stories. Each story is amazing. They deserve to be told. And you're just simply fantastic. Thank you for spending your time writing these stories. Even though they're highly underrated, it doesn't change the fact that I'm sure the hundreds of people who've seen this have enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Please finish the story!
Yuniepie chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
You are very good at writing the HA! characters as teenagers without losing touch with their true personalities... I find it very believable and a joy to read! I hope you will continue and finish up this great story!
SMayLife chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
I hope you get to update your story soon, I really like it!
bashfuljam chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
cross out the "arnold acts as if he hates her" i don't think he hates her at all... maybe just a bit cold on her? because of how she treated him for years. but im still glad this story is kind of different, maybe he has the same feelings with Helga, only that, helga hides them, while his, is subconsciously deep in his heart, and love and or like her like her more, and is now awakening step by step... maybe that's why his acting that way to her... hehehe.
bashfuljam chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
Arnold seems like he hates Helga, and when he said he kind of likes her, don't you mean, he really likes her, the fact that he kissed her without drinking alcohol at that time, while Helga was a bit tipsy, makes me wonder. but its still good, i kind of like Arnold's personality here. wish you could give as more insight on what Arnold is thinking. cause in the first chapter, you gave us an insight to what Arnold was thinking, and for the later part, Helga's thought. can you give us both? thanks.
bashfuljam chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
i must say... im beginning to like reading this... i like the first chapter till the middle part. but this part is the best.
bashfuljam chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
i think that went well. and save by the fire, i guess... but then, i like the idea that Arnold was about to ask her out. i wonder what his thought about Helga though...
bashfuljam chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
i thought it would be awkward, thank goodness no for this chapter. i mean, since Helga has pride and all and wouldn't want to look desperate, even if she loves arnold, and that i would like to see Helga and his grandparents bonding with her, its just a bit awkward for the real helga.
bashfuljam chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
if i was Helga, i could have turn grandma down, even if i love Arnolds grandma. even though i want arnold and helga to get together. but not in that way.
devious.editor chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
OH COME ON! This hasn't been touched in months! I'm dying over here!

8.5/10 for everything so far

MsSecretivegirl chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
I love this story! Amazing :D I hope you'll finish it but if not, it was a great read. Update if and when you can, please!
lulamendes chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
you have to finish the story please! i really like it
Ehmi chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
OH MY FRICKIN! *laughs* I cannot believe this! A cliffhanger. Seriously, I am hanging! *laughs* Awesome writing! I enjoy it a lot! I'll be waiting!