Reviews for The Long Way Back
Benjaminjonathan chapter 26 . 7/17/2012
Wow great series, I just read all of these chapters in one go, I think my mum thinks I am addicted (which might possibly be true) and is thinking about shipping away my computer. I am now going to see if your other stories are just as good!
ccase13 chapter 26 . 2/27/2012
I dearly love this AU and can't wait to see if you wrote anymore of it. I almost think this is my favorite of your AUs but you have so many and they're all so good, it's hard to choose.
ccase13 chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
Dean's temper has really got him into two bad situations in a row. First he hit a kid at a track meet which would likely have heavily damaged his career if the kid had been a minor and then he let Sammy hear him say Sam is always a trouble magnet.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Katie is a genius to pick up local contacts so fast!

Sam is so lucky the Colonel has faith in his visions, it would be really bad to be seeing Dean's trouble and be ignored.

It could be very helpful that Sam's prefered doctor has experience of the supernatural.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
It would actually be really in the yellow eyed demon's best interest to kill Dean off but the air headed Congresswoman doesn't seem like she would be missed!
ccase13 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
It really is funny that the military uses condoms(also tampax sometimes too) in the field for a variety of things.

The Colonel should have definitely considered using base housing and raising his daughter with as many marine families as he could get to associate with her, because she's like too many over sheltered and excessively priviliged only children and is really a brat who doesn't have much sense of others feelings. I thought her daddy should have really grounded her over the smug HIV rant. A 15 or 16 year old virgin who isn't allowed to drink has NO idea of how life is for combat marines.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
One of the things about John Winchester going completely mad when Dean joined the Marines is that he is not collecting information on the demon's plans for the "special children" who are all doomed to fight to the death for the priviledge of leading a demon army on the ussuspecting world.
d chapter 26 . 2/23/2011
so i read the whole story thru in about two days and i have to say that it is as good as the it and for sure i#m going to read more of your storys.
Winchesterlady chapter 26 . 11/6/2010
Just finished both "The Long Way Home" and "The Long Way Back" (again, probably the 4th/5th time by now) - awesome fics both, hope you can re-visit these great characters at some point.
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
To be honest I'm getting tired of Jennas antics. I mean what is up with her anyway? She keeps hurting Sammy and I don't like it. I just wish that he might find a nicer girl that's a little less high strung. EXCELLENT JOB!
ILoveSupernatural chapter 26 . 9/21/2008
Hey Pagan!

Im really sorry for the lack of reviews. College has kept me really busy with practicals, VIVA's, projects. Barely had time to breathe.

Well I can't believe this fic is really over. I loved it. Sammy shaving his head off for Jenna was the sweetest thing he could have done. He is an amazing kid. I loved the ending. Hope you do write a sequel for it. Great job Pagan! Take Care.
ephiny63 chapter 26 . 9/16/2008
Honey, you know I have loved this story, both the first story and this one, and you have totally blown me away with the way you have wrapped it up.

The way Sam shaved his head for Jenna it was just so Sam! I loved it. It will will be great to see an update of it later on maybe with Sam at college and him and Dean dealing with what that entails.

I am kind of sad that it is finished, but the ending was just so right that it's kind of okay. I hope that this makes sense hehehe

Interested in seeing what you're coming up with next ;-)

huggles Shell
RhianaStar chapter 26 . 9/15/2008
Oh so loved your ending... you tied everything so well. I just knew Sam would surprise Jenna. You wrapped up the story so well... "It might have been the long way back to what they once had, but now the both knew that there was nothing that was going to separate them again, and only God would be able to help the person who tried."
bb1028 chapter 26 . 9/14/2008
I completely love this series, and I'm sad to see this story come to an end, but I'm hopeful we'll get the next installment to this series at some point :)

Great, great chapter, and I'm so proud of Sam here. His speech was awesome and what he did/is doing for Jenna is just such a 'Sammy' thing to do.. I love the kid to bits! :P

Perfect chapter, and ending for this. I've loved reading it. And I'm hoping we'll get more of the Musketeers and the rest of the gang soon :)

Take care, hun!
cindy123 chapter 26 . 9/14/2008
Wonderful! Was that the end? If it is I am sure going to miss this little series! Loved it!

Cindy.